Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Terry_Burrows

extracta how good are they
« on: March 21, 2006, 01:35:25 pm »
my mate has one of these machines he has the Excel,how good are they say to a ninja,I have ninja on my doorstep,on spec I have noticed you gain on some lose on another,your thoughts on both machines please,we are thinking on upgrading,and want a mobile not to heavy,that packs a punch

cheers

Terry
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

John Kelly

Re: extracta how good are they
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 02:34:22 pm »
What are you upgrading from?

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 03:18:50 pm »
Hi we are upgrading from a ashbys sensei small but quite powerful no heater,we have seen the ninja at work very good and they are on our doorstep ;)
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!

Adrian Makel

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 03:25:36 pm »
both good machines.can get the ninja with a higher psi.both companys good on customer care.i would go with the closest.i used to live in dartford and have now moved to newcastle,so i changed from the ninja to the exel.cheers

John Kelly

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 03:42:46 pm »
As said both do the job, would be sensible to buy the one near you.

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 03:56:01 pm »
I used the Excel for 3 yease from new with no problems, other than changing a vac motor and rebuilding the end of the water pump.

Some people may think they look a bit old fashioned and made from glassfibre, but if it doe's the job, you can't ask for much else. I used to run mine with the heater on as well with no problems. i still have it as a back up machine, the back wheels are starting to bend a bit inwards, but can still move about.

If i was buying another brand new portable, with it's twin vacs, and able to run a scrubber, this is the one for me.

Dave

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 05:24:10 pm »
ta for info,my pals excel his vac is dead also :-\ the other plus side is ashbys are willing to give me £4oo min part x for new ninja,the excel look a good machine but they do look a bit dated,they look great when new,but after some time they must start to scatch up etc,but with the ninja and the like,there bodys are almost
no marks, ;)
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!