Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JetVac Cleaning

Checkertrade?
« on: January 08, 2014, 06:24:58 pm »
I was contacted by the above company today offering me a free listing in my area for 1 year! Does anybody use them and does it work?

Richard Joyce

Re: Checkertrade?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 07:19:34 pm »
Yes I use them and make a good return, but I would be very careful as there is a lot of scammers saying they are from checkatrade and not. I pay a £1000 a year so to get a free year doesn't sound right but I might be wrong. If they haven't asked you for any money it could be genuine.

JetVac Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 07:33:44 pm »
Yes I use them and make a good return, but I would be very careful as there is a lot of scammers saying they are from checkatrade and not. I pay a £1000 a year so to get a free year doesn't sound right but I might be wrong. If they haven't asked you for any money it could be genuine.
they have booked an appointment to come out to me and have also said that no card or bank details will be needed but want to check my public liability insurance ect. I did speak with them in November last year and they did say they will be doing this in January so there is no reason for me to be worried about it. Can't see what I have to lose really!

Richard Joyce

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 07:36:53 pm »
If it's free then I would, go for it.

Roger Oakley

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 08:53:13 am »
David
Check-a-Trade have started doing this which is very annoying as I have been a member for over 7 years now, they have there reasons which I don't fully agree with but there you go.
If you do join you can then use there forum which will give you an insight to all that is going on with CAT.

Richard
Check the members log-in page/forum (CAT) it is a big topic at the moment.