Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CWCS

SOLD: Van & Ionics Pro-5 Reach & Wash System For Sale. New
« on: December 02, 2013, 10:16:05 pm »
2011 Ford Transit Desiel 85 T260M Trend In Metalic Silver
Taxed till 31st May 2014,  Milage: 53,020, Service History,
2 Owners including the present, I have owned the van since June 2012 new business forces sale.
The Van & System is setup & ready to work straight away, it is the Ideal setup for new or existing Businesses,
the van is in excellent condition throughout.

It is fitted with the Ionics Pro-5 650 litre Reach & Wash System,
The rear floor is coated with blue water resistent Speedliner paint to offer the ultimate protection against water erosion, also doors & sides are ply lined to protect the bodywork from interior damage.
it is fitted with pole racks which carry 4 poles also the bulkhead has been adapted to house lager pole if required.

Ionics Pro-5 650 ltr Reach & wash System.
System Comprises of: 650Ltr baffeld tank
100psi pump,
pressure Gauge, water meter,
HFS-4040 RO membrane, in champ housing, & DI blue colour change filter, all fitted into a stainless steel component chassis, crash tested for safety.

With 650ltrs of pure water 1 man is able to work 6-8hrs daily, although this system can be filled whilst working extending the working day if needed, the system is setup enabling 2 operators to wok at the same time as the 100psi pump will supply 2 poles pumping water up to 80ft,
external ports allow the vehicle to be secured whilst working/filling giving added security & peace of mind.

SALE PRICED: £10,500 OVNO, *****   NO VAT*******
***SOLD*****

Lee Pryor

Re: Van & Ionics Pro-5 Reach & Wash System For Sale.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 07:41:14 pm »
Such a shame i would have taken that but the price is just crazy. That system is also much older than the van, its at least 6 years old, not that that really matters. I know this as they stopped using IBC tanks over 6 years ago and now make their own.

I will give you £5k for it which im sure you wont go for but good luck with the sale.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 08:52:11 pm »
I'll go to 5100 :)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 09:23:37 pm »
Does this van have a big enough payload for a 650 litre system?

ben M

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 10:27:35 pm »
more than enough  ;)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 10:55:36 pm »
more than enough  ;)
Do you have the figures Ben? I take it this is the MWB version which will have a bigger payload than the SWB?

CWCS

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 08:50:21 pm »
Such a shame i would have taken that but the price is just crazy. That system is also much older than the van, its at least 6 years old, not that that really matters. I know this as they stopped using IBC tanks over 6 years ago and now make their own.

I will give you £5k for it which im sure you wont go for but good luck with the sale.
ha ha vans worth £10,000 + vat

Trica123

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 12:28:11 pm »
How is this crazy it's like a brand new van?!!

Lee how could you seriously offer £5k lol? You have clearly leased too many vans and aren't aware of how much they are to buy.