Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ken Wainwright

Carpex 2006
« on: March 10, 2006, 08:19:04 pm »
It's just a few short days now to Carpex 2006, which will be held at The Excel Centre in Londons Docklands.

The dates, as if you didn't know already  are for next Thursday and Friday 16/17th March. Open from 09.00 to 17.30 on Thursday and 09.00 to 16.30 on Friday.

Being held at the same time is Windex, for window cleaners, and the Hospital Hygiene Exhibition which will be well worth a visit as there will be one or two names there familiar to us CC's. All of these trade shows are free to us, and I believe that once inside we can drift from one exhibition to the other as suits our needs.

If you want to attend any of the seminars, it would be wise to plan your day upon arrival, otherwise you could well be disappointed. It's very easy to miss a seminar, especially if you're busy munching at a real Cornish Pasty or a freshly baked scone, lushiously covered in clotted cream and topped with the finest WI Strawberry Jam  ::)   After all, you must get your priorities right   8)

If you're coming, enjoy yourself. I'll be around both days and would like to put a few more names to faces and meet up with colleagues I've known for a fair few years now.

See you all there.

Safe and happy showtime :)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

the red carpet

Re: Carpex 2006
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 09:29:43 pm »
Might pop through as its not far from me, anyone know
Do you need tickets or you just turn up?
Is it free or is there a charge?

Thanks
Daniel

Phil Marlor

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 11:48:47 pm »

Well,

What you do is pre-regester about 6 months ago, then you dont get a Pass sent to your house, so you then go to the exhibition and fill out the same form and in you go.

Rgds
Phil

Stevenage, Herts

LUTON TOWN 3-0 SUNDERLAND

Perry

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 11:52:32 pm »
It is free. You need to register online at www.carpex.co.uk. All relevant information is on that site as well.

Regards

Emil

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 11:55:07 pm »
you look a bit cheesey in that picture :o :-*
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

nick p

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 12:05:21 am »
hi

yeah you can register got my ticket sent through last week bit late now if you havent youve just got to que up you still get in for free

cheers nick p

Doug Holloway

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 10:12:20 am »
Hi Guys,

Daniel , it's worth a visit for the stands and seminars , but also to meet fellow CC's .

You can pick up a lot of info on the more contentious issues like pre vaccing , MS etc where a lot of people are pretty cagey on the forum in case they get abused but can talk freely.It would also be nice to meet you as you seem to be going about things in the right way.

Cheers

Doug

the red carpet

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 08:55:31 pm »
Will prob pass through as its on my door step.
Not in the market for new equipment at the minute, but nice to know whats out there.
Doug when you going?

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 12:59:34 pm »

Trade events such as Carpex are much more than looking at machines and chemicals.  You will meet colleagues, exchange experiences, meet old friends and meet new ones, create networking and other business opportunities etc. etc.

Our industry suppliers will have the opportunity to put a name to a face too, and I know from personal experience that they can also provide you with some work if all the pieces of the jigsaw come together.

These industry events are soooooo much more than a shop window :)

Come and visit us on the NCCA Stand (A48)

Safe and happy cleaning :)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Doug Holloway

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 01:29:22 pm »
Hi Guys,

Daniel , I'm planning to visit Thursday and Friday work permitting.

I've booked into the Ibis on Thursday.

Cheers

Doug

Art

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 04:45:00 pm »
So is it true that you don't need a ticket to get in?

Arthur

Doug Holloway

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2006, 05:21:02 pm »
Athur,

You can register on the reception which will take a few minutes.

The exhibitors want as many visitors as possible so they are not going to turn anyone away.

Cheers

Doug

the red carpet

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2006, 09:09:06 pm »
Doug, why you booked a hotel your only about half hour away ???
You planning on having a few beers after or something?