Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lee_dewing

winspray
« on: March 10, 2006, 11:01:52 am »
heard of winspray video showing pole and brush in action, found it but not working, is it crapy pc i use at library.
thinking of buying said brush and pole any suggestions of kit and please not wfp, what do you other trad guys use for conservatory roofs.
plug on ionics kit fits on tap but will probably cost arm and leg in resin, as i live essex hard water.
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Spursboy1972

Re: winspray
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 11:12:57 am »
I have a winspray gun. I use with a unger telescopic pole and the winspray brush. It works great on Conservatory Roofs.
I think Winsprasy have deleted it now. May want to klook at Unger Hi-Flo. If no angles on Roof i.e straight down and all glass same size I use 18" Aplicator (ettore Porcupine) with a blue Devil sleeve and squeegee it off. It looks fantastic. Oh yeah forgot to mention GG3/4
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

brett walker

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 11:18:00 am »
Hi there

the ionics pole and tap cartridge is good, i started using it on conservatory roofs when i first found wfp but found it was costing me an arm and 2 legs.  There are othr companies that do that set up such as Peter Fogwill

If you are just wanting to clean conservatory roofs use a hose pipe on their outside tap and connect one of those long car wash brushes to it or an unger pole with an aplicator attached to it something like that.

You say not wfp, for how much a  backpack costs and a cheap pole costs and a small ro its worth investing in.  But its your choice

Hope ive been of some help

Brett.

lee_dewing

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 12:16:39 pm »
thanks all
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle