Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul ette

Canvassing companies
« on: September 15, 2013, 12:37:22 pm »
Tailer made window cleaning rounds, has anyone dealt or heard of these?
Any good? Seen they been posting over gumtree . Asked how they deal with cancelations and they say they rarely get them. Find this very hard to believe as I lose 2 out of 10. But they do offer 60day gauruntee

windymiller

Re: Canvassing companies
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 01:01:49 pm »
pay a deposit then pay balance after 60 days then  ;D ;D

windymiller

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 01:16:07 pm »
Looking at the way they have advertised on gumtree dont you think they look a bit desperate for work.
I have employed self employed canvassers before, they seemed to go for council estates where after about 6 months i had ended up with about 50% of work left due to customers wanting on off cleans, customers struggling to pay as waiting for they benefits, customers not wanting me to clean in winter etc.

paul ette

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 04:00:56 pm »
Been there m8 girl I had used to get one her m8s to have windows cleaned in some crappy area then knock her neighbours, total waste of time, and money

roundbuilder

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 06:43:01 pm »
http://www.buildyourround.co.uk/

The latest company to evolve, just seen there gumtree add too.
May be of some help to you??.

paul ette

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 06:59:41 pm »
I think more and more people are realising how much money can be made out of canvassing, if I liked canvassing I'd do it, prolly earn more than actually cleaning them :)

roundbuilder

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 07:09:26 pm »
I think more and more people are realising how much money can be made out of canvassing, if I liked canvassing I'd do it, prolly earn more than actually cleaning them :)
The thing is none of these companies ever last so it cant be that good...
Soon as you get bad feedback no one will use again.. Just the way it is.
For best results its best you doing it yourself, so ou can target the right houses and areas you want as a canvasser will simply sign up whatever is easiest to get(trampy houses with fridges/washing machines in garden etc etc).
Have you not got any friends or family needing some extra money you could get canvassing for you?? If i need a few canvassers i either do an add on gumtree or a local shop window or i have as my facebook status canvassers required inbox me for details.
Anyway best of luck with it.

paul ette

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 07:32:43 pm »
I've tried all that you mentioned, everyone's too comfortable on the dole around here, lazy,  :)

PoleKing

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 09:28:38 pm »
I've tried all that you mentioned, everyone's too comfortable on the dole around here, lazy,  :)

Pay them in methodrone. They'll love it.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

paul ette

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 08:07:36 am »
 ;D ;D