Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LBA
« on: September 13, 2013, 01:25:17 pm »
Can anyone send me a sample Letter Before Action for a residential please.

s@sunshine-cleaning.net

Thanks

Re: LBA New
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 03:41:28 pm »
Dear Weak Looser,
 I am writing concerning the amount of £0.00 which remains despite my many requests for payment. This relates to window cleaning services at the above address at your request.
Because this is now over  months overdue, and you have not responded to any of my attempts to contact you, I am forced to submit this for collection.

You are hereby advised that papers have been filed with a debt recovery agency with regard to this debt plus costs as stated in terms of payment. To prevent further action, payment of the full amount must be received within 000 days from the date of this letter.
Payment can be made by bank internet banking or cash (  at  bus. address.ect..

If this matter is not resolved by the time specified above 5 days , debt recovery services will attempt to recover the outstanding amount with costs, without further notice to you and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to pay.
Yours sincerely,

Hanaball Lector.

THE WINDOW CLEANER who takes his customer out,  for lunch.

Re: LBA
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 03:49:22 pm »
Dear Weak Looser,
 I am writing concerning the amount of £0.00 which remains despite my many requests for payment. This relates to window cleaning services at the above address at your request.
Because this is now over  months overdue, and you have not responded to any of my attempts to contact you, I am forced to submit this for collection.

You are hereby advised that papers have been filed with a debt recovery agency with regard to this debt plus costs as stated in terms of payment. To prevent further action, payment of the full amount must be received within 000 days from the date of this letter.
Payment can be made by bank internet banking or cash (  at  bus. address.ect..

If this matter is not resolved by the time specified above 5 days , debt recovery services will attempt to recover the outstanding amount with costs, without further notice to you and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to pay.
Yours sincerel
  Hector Lecktor.
  THE WINDOW CLEANER and hitman

Simple as that.

Thanks