Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gwrightson

work wear/logo,s
« on: September 11, 2013, 02:54:28 pm »

I did a job this morning for a guy who unfotunatly suffered with cancer , as good as clear now he said but has affected his job, he was in the clothes and printing business , he has recently set up from his home supplying clothes and the printing of logo,s etc .
Thought i would give him a try as the price for a sweat shirt , any colour/size and logo stiched , not ironed on  was what i thought very reasonable £8 per item .
I took a look at the quality of the shirts and look pretty good , will wait to see results next few days .
just thought if any one was interested , he supplys all diiferent clothing  etc I can pass on details .
geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Tom White

Re: work wear/logo,s
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 02:57:13 pm »
Do you want me to move this to the main part of the forum?

gwrightson

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 04:44:59 pm »

yes please tosh  ;D

geoff .

thank you

who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Tom White

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 06:34:49 pm »
Bumped!

gwrightson

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 07:22:46 pm »

Actualy Tosh I thought you were moving it to other npn cleaning issues,  c/c do wear logo,s also

Geoff

Sean Kelly

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 07:52:50 pm »
Sounds good