Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

j timms

p off a bin man
« on: August 14, 2013, 05:41:36 pm »
I've decided due to the amount of time I spend stuck behind ignorant bin men that I'm going to dedicate 30 minutes of my time every month parking and poling right in the way of local bin men.  Fed up with there we own the road approach, had one honking his horn at me today in a little rural road so I took at least 5 minutes to finish up and move . The times they could move an extra 5 yards to let u through but don't as pushed me over the edge , it's pay back time lol

AuRavelling79

Re: p off a bin man
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 05:44:32 pm »
That post was a load of trash. ;)
It's a game of three halves!

Richard60

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 05:46:23 pm »
put that post in the recycle bin

andyM

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 05:46:52 pm »
A throwaway comment?
One of the Plebs

Llaaww

if it is dirty it is fair game

Ian101

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 06:18:26 pm »
I used to do a round in Chester that co incided with the weekly bin collection and one idiot binman driver thought it was funny to park on my hose so it stopped water flow ... "oh sorry mate didnt see it there cant move till lads finished loading" was the usual response so bided my time till he was in a cul de sac and parked on left hand side of road with another car parked on right hand side of road leaving enough of a gap for local residents to get thru but not the bin wagon ... started on house and then he wanted to get past so kept on cleaning windows till he shouted fro me to move it ... replied oh sorry mate didnt know you was in the cul de sac cant move it till im finshed so when i finished that house and then went onto the neighbours he went mental on the horn and effin and blinding - moved it though as one of the lads asked nicely and they were all hissing themselves at him getting wound up - revfenge is a dish best served cold  ;)

PoleKing

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 06:24:28 pm »
I work my rounds on days when the bins aren't working.
Or through the village the other way.
Lol@last post thiugh
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 06:56:33 pm »
take a chill pill!!jeeesh!whats the rush? ;D ;D ;D ;D

i had a bin lorry park on my hose the other week.he was only on it for 2 mins.it hardly makes a dent in your time taken on a job! ::)roll

GET A GRIP!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Ian101

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 07:01:20 pm »

i had a bin lorry park on my hose the other week.he was only on it for 2 mins.it hardly makes a dent in your time taken on a job! ::)roll

This guy did it every time he seen me on purpose for a few months otherwise ur correct

bobplum

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2013, 07:21:14 pm »

not if its done on purpose daz

Tom White

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 07:30:14 pm »
I reckon bin men have to put up with a lot more grief than we do; they probably get whined at from all directions.

Cut 'em some slack.

A-W-C

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 07:55:57 pm »
Im with you 100% on this topic bin mean are a buch of P i s s taking T o s s e r s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DG Cleaning

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 08:18:44 pm »
Bin man, out of order needs to show some respect.
Remember guys we are the kings of the housing estate.
Bin men, posties, carpet cleaners, wheelie bin men, the list goes on they all wish they were window cleaners its what they aspire to but can never attain ;D

KS Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 12:14:45 am »
As an ex refuse collector maself, am wi the bin men on this one ::)roll

stig

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 07:29:24 pm »
I know dozens of window cleaners and they nearly always smiling or having a laugh, I have never seen a bin man with a smile on his ugly mush......... ;D
dont crap on people on theway up,you might meet um on the way down...