Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Burbidge

Black listed
« on: July 09, 2013, 06:12:33 pm »
What do you do when a customer doesn't pay you? Should there be a window cleaners customer black list?

Ian101

Re: Black listed
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 06:21:45 pm »
As I never clean again if they havent paid for the previous clean then can only got caught for one clean so would just move on ............... however if it was for a large amount then there are various ways to get my money.

used to go around on a Saturday collection the slow / non payers but now thankfully have a settled round with 99% great payers.

dd

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 06:22:04 pm »
Bit racist. Generally I just egg their windows or do a few wheel spins on their lawn.

Ian101

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 06:22:38 pm »
Blacklist cant see it working  ???

however a black board on side of van with names and addresses of non payers may work  8)

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 06:30:30 pm »
Bit racist.

???

I'm looking forward to this one.

andyM

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 06:33:14 pm »
Paint their front door with an X     ;)   
One of the Plebs

Ian101

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 06:34:23 pm »
Blacklist cant see it working  ???

however a black board on side of van with names and addresses of non payers may work  8)

blackboard .... meant chalk board  ;D

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 06:34:29 pm »
Na, paint 'racist' on the front of their house, in red capitals.  ;D

Michael Peterson

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 06:45:01 pm »
I had the worst payer on my list continue to just ignore me, the wife of a premiership footballer as well, i sent 148 text messages as well as 4 in the morning 11 at night everything, (the moved to london but still have there hosue) i sent one last messgae saying obviously you dont want to pay so ill just put the debt over to our solicitors ( i havent even got one) and send a letter to your club etc straight away i got a message back kicking off saying i cant belive you have been like this and our paypal has been cancelled thats why we havent paid whats you bank account number, so i gave it and they paid by PAYPAL.
i later found out that the guy quit his national team by text message, needless to say i had great pleasure in dumping my most expensive house 

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 06:25:01 pm »
I had the worst payer on my list continue to just ignore me, the wife of a premiership footballer as well, i sent 148 text messages as well as 4 in the morning 11 at night everything, (the moved to london but still have there hosue) i sent one last messgae saying obviously you dont want to pay so ill just put the debt over to our solicitors ( i havent even got one) and send a letter to your club etc straight away i got a message back kicking off saying i cant belive you have been like this and our paypal has been cancelled thats why we havent paid whats you bank account number, so i gave it and they paid by PAYPAL.
i later found out that the guy quit his national team by text message, needless to say i had great pleasure in dumping my most expensive house 

Great story :)