Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Matt Gibson

what nozzle...
« on: June 21, 2013, 04:46:58 pm »
...for 30lpm? 9 or 10?

More a question for the guys using the 30lpm machines. are you going a little too small? or a little too big?

Kenny83

Re: what nozzle...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 06:06:41 pm »
use 9's to get your 200 bar, running at a 28lpm, or 10's if you want the 30lpm flow at around 180 bar.
I used a chemical lance for pressure testing, I put a .45 in one side and a .05 in the other, open the chemical valve up and test it that way
Did you ring tony?
 ;D
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Matt Gibson

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 06:13:37 pm »
Yeah mate, called him, i need to call him back monday for a firm price. He was trying to organise the cheapest courier for me. He sounds like a good bloke. Thanks again.

As for the nozzle size, im gonna need to buy a few different sizes, incase i need to run twin lances, or rinse down as you say. I havent had a good play with it yet, only picked it up today.

david washbrook

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 06:16:58 pm »
Matt did you buy it new and where from

Kenny83

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 06:19:25 pm »
yes, I know what you mean matt, that's the beauty of having the kew quick release spiggots, you can use a small turbo for general cleaning then throw a large fan in to rinse off at the end
 ;D
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Matt Gibson

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 06:22:39 pm »
David,

Didnt buy new. I bought a trafalgar trailer, and it had the Zeta in it. I know that the trafalgar trailers dont come standar with the zetas, so its been changed at some stage. Its a pretty mint machine from what i can see. clean, and looks well looked after.

Lee, I run a small quick release on the end of my lance, so i can change nozzles anyway without having to actually put a different lance on, but im in the process of ordering a bunch of the kew spiggots so i can change from whirlaway to lance without turning the machine off.

Im sick of walking back and forth to the van!

jaespray

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 06:32:21 pm »
hi matt
i use a 30ltr a min machine       depending on the custy"s water supply rate    i change my spinners on my fsc  one spinner is jetted for 30 & one at 15 ltr a min
where the 30ltr realy scores is on the rinse down   porouse material like tarmac you can float the krugg right offfffff
regards john

Matt Gibson

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 06:35:38 pm »
Nice one John,

Im gonna have to spend a few quid on nozzles i think, my supply is running low.