Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sarah Sarill

Re: telescopic sack trolly
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2006, 10:54:13 am »
Gaz/Steve,
Where did you purchase the sack trolley from. ?  Look much nicer than the one I have just bought.

Thanks,

Sarah
Sarah

H h20

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2006, 10:54:22 am »
Gaz/Steve,

Where did you purchase these from.  Look much nicer than the one I have just bought.

Sarah

Sarah if you do a google image search for folding truck or telescopic truck,a few places sell them,the place i got mine from are out of stock,Gaz

jouk45

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2006, 02:02:03 pm »

H h20

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2006, 03:31:02 pm »
Same as gaz trolley   http://www.mower-magic.co.uk/acatalog/Sack_Trucks.html
Yes thats where i got it from,but like i said sadly out of stock  :-\,Gaz  ;)

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2006, 03:57:30 pm »
Same as gaz trolley   http://www.mower-magic.co.uk/acatalog/Sack_Trucks.html

Thanks,  I have just emailed them for an expected delivery date so thanks guys.

Sarah
Sarah

H h20

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2006, 04:10:41 pm »
Heres a couple of pics with the new mini reel,it`s not yet fitted properly,but thats where it will be and im going to be replacing the hose with microbore,Gaz  ;)

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2006, 07:25:24 pm »
Thats coming along nicely Gaz. Pity nobody makes a smaller reel cause the microbore gets lost on a big reel. Oh forgot Omni do one. Why didnt you fit the reel on the front ? Have you worked out where to put pole carriers ? I found vertical ones to be handy for dropping poles in and out. Maybe leave some space for folding warning signs behind the container.

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2006, 07:39:38 pm »
Jeff,

Do you hav any pics of yours as I want to gt mine right first time around.

Sarah
Sarah

dai

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 06:42:10 pm »
That really is a belter Gaz. I've never seen a truck with wheels so far back before.
Plenty of space for your battery on there. I have used waste pipe to make my pole carriers, one each side. They are held on with exhaust clamps, the U shaped ones.
Just fit something in the bottom of them to stop the pole going right through. They work a treat. Dai

H h20

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2006, 06:47:52 pm »
I have thought about adding a pole carrier but i use a trigger on my pole so not so straight forward but im always thinking,so it won`t be long before i come up with something,by the way have you seen the other pics ,it`s the first topic at the top of the first page Diy wfp trolley pics,Gaz ;)

neil100

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2006, 08:31:05 pm »
Its looking good Gaz.

I dont know if you have priced up M/Bore hose but if you are only wanting 30mtrs the web link below is the cheapest I have found. They dont do any lengths longer then 30 mtrs. Bit if you spend £30.00 they deliver it for free, so its worth buying 2 reels of it.

You want safety yellow, 6.3mm ID, 11.5mmOD.

http://www.altecweb.com/home.asp?cat=Subcategory4300

Nel.

H h20

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2006, 10:13:42 pm »
Hi Nel,i already use microbore on my van reel and thats where i got it from but thanks anyway,have a look at my trolley now its 99% finished it`s on the Diy wfp trolley topic,Gaz  ;)