Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul ette

leaflets what to put on them
« on: May 31, 2013, 08:49:56 am »
hi guys just would be gratefull for some info on what to put on leaflets. my leaflets dont seem to get any attention, is there anything that gets peoples attention b4 its thrown in the bin??

PAUL ERITH

Re: leaflets what to put on them
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 09:00:41 am »
Why don't you upload a pic of your leaflet so we can see whats wrong if anything.

Paul

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 09:28:09 am »
best thing to do mate is canvass a few days after leafleting with your leaflet on your clipboard.potential customers like to see a face to your business and lots of people want a decent reliable window cleaner but forget to ring you or dont seem to get around to it.

go and knock on and seal the deal!its tried and tested.i leafleted a full estate of 4 and 5 bedroom houses yesterday and im going canvassing on there all day tomorrow.

ill let you know the results! ;) :) :)
price higher/work harder!

rg1

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:48:09 am »
best thing to do mate is canvass a few days after leafleting with your leaflet on your clipboard.potential customers like to see a face to your business and lots of people want a decent reliable window cleaner but forget to ring you or dont seem to get around to it.

go and knock on and seal the deal!its tried and tested.i leafleted a full estate of 4 and 5 bedroom houses yesterday and im going canvassing on there all day tomorrow.

ill let you know the results! ;) :) :)

+1

i would also add, keep your leaflets simple and to the point.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

northstar161

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 07:26:57 am »
If you send me your email i will send across my flyer.

JamesAJF

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 12:17:13 am »
windows,sill, guttering,solar panels, est, free quote, trad or pure water,a logo,phone number, email address, website, friendly reliable service, professional window cleaning, something like that. ;D
bish bash bosh

robertphil

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 12:20:11 am »
2 liners work well for me