Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

Why you shouldn't
« on: May 10, 2013, 08:53:40 am »

EandM

Re: Why you shouldn't
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 09:51:26 am »
A good explanation of how pure water works but I see the point, It doesn't read like it's written in English.

rg1

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 10:29:04 am »
I'm guessing he did this himself and the main pic has been taken from another website. In fact, it looks as though all the pics have been taken form elsewhere.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

C o z y

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 12:20:11 pm »
It's a bit "Compare the MEEERkat dot kom" (in london).  ;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

rosskesava

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 07:34:43 pm »
There's some stunning tips about what to do during winter:

'Change your bed linens to warmer options for winter. Using a thicker blanket, or a blanket at all, well help prevent the temptation of cranking up the heater and costing you money. Down comforters and flannel sheets are other great ways to add warmth to your bedding without increasing the cost of a warm home.'
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 11:33:22 pm »
This picture off their website looks like theyve just wet the block pavers to make them look dirtier than the cleaner lot.

Off here

http://www.fastwindowcleaning.co.uk/patio-and-driveway-cleaning-london-your-window-cleaners-london/

H20cleaning

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 10:03:46 am »
This picture off their website looks like theyve just wet the block pavers to make them look dirtier than the cleaner lot.

Off here

http://www.fastwindowcleaning.co.uk/patio-and-driveway-cleaning-london-your-window-cleaners-london/
hahahaha your write! they arnt dirty unless that is suppose to show a sealing job?

chez

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 11:11:48 am »
On his website it says "Its highly recommended that you wash your solar panels ones every 3 months keeping the energy production level at always highest they can be all year around"
Obviously very bad English, but is it really cost effective to have them cleaned this often? If it costs say say £20 or £30 to clean them each time that adds up to £120 per year, I've heard that solar panels only save you up to about £120 per year on your bills so the cost of cleaning them cancels out the gain in electricity? What say you?

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 11:34:48 am »
Depends how many panels youve got.

EandM

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 04:34:25 pm »
On his website it says "Its highly recommended that you wash your solar panels ones every 3 months keeping the energy production level at always highest they can be all year around"
Obviously very bad English, but is it really cost effective to have them cleaned this often? If it costs say say £20 or £30 to clean them each time that adds up to £120 per year, I've heard that solar panels only save you up to about £120 per year on your bills so the cost of cleaning them cancels out the gain in electricity? What say you?

A solar installation on the next farm to me cost £250,000 and at peak operation, May to July, earns about £2,000 per week. Food for thought.

chez

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 04:47:23 pm »

A solar installation on the next farm to me cost £250,000 and at peak operation, May to July, earns about £2,000 per week. Food for thought.

Yes I get your point but, on a house surely a 6 monthly to Year would make it more cost effective? Otherwise it costs as much per year to clean them as the electricity it generates.