Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gavinb

FAO A&J OWEN
« on: April 26, 2013, 04:41:58 pm »
Good to see a fellow ciu member on the rounds today .

You seemed a bit unsure about talking to me today , don't worry though i dont bite .
Oh and don't worry about that customer you will soon get fed up of his antics
If its going to rain , if it has been raining , if the suns too hot or the wind is blowing the wrong way
He will cancel on you .

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

Re: FAO A&J OWEN
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 05:50:30 pm »
Ha ha; we've come across a few that would try and bite I can assure you :) We've had a few get off my patch comments lol! Made us a bit wary  :-\
He will certainly get dumped if he starts messing us about, cheers for the warning. He contacted us but not sure how he got our number! He seemed to think we'd done his windows before but we haven't?
He's a bit out of our main area to be honest; we've got a garden job down the road otherwise the area probably wouldn't be worth doing!
Will let you know when he dumps us lol (or we dump him) :)

gavinb

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 06:03:03 pm »
Nah mate it doesn't bother me who works the streets I work we all gotta make a living .
One man has no rights to say to another where they can work .

But trust me mate he's a pain in the arris and thats being polite .
Put it this way he's lived there a year and hes gone through 3 window cleaners
You the current and me before and one before us so theres something not right there .

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 06:05:45 pm »
There's plenty like him about! cheers again for the warning. First messing about and he's an ex customer  8)
We mainly work more Wombourne way; which is probably why you haven't seen us before. We've only got a few round there.

gavinb

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 06:29:14 pm »
Well if ya ever wanna get rid just give us a tinkle and id be more than happy to sort ya out for em .

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 07:03:39 pm »
ta for that  :)

Well if ya ever wanna get rid just give us a tinkle and id be more than happy to sort ya out for em .