Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bobplum

any one drive a vw caddy
« on: April 25, 2013, 07:54:37 pm »
looking at  a vwcaddy, c20,2.0sdi,69 bhp.....anyone drive one.....feedback appreciated

bob

Barryy

Re: any one drive a vw caddy
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 08:32:43 pm »
Hey Bob, I have a 2007 1.9TDI Caddy, bought it in 2009. I tried a few different vans at the time, Caddy seemed to have the most power. I carry a full 500L tank 5 or 6 days a week, no problem, still plenty of power in the engine. Very nice to drive, excellent handling even with the full tank. Never had a problem, mechanical or otherwise, but I get it fully serviced once a year. A couple of downsides, I really wanted a double passenger seat, but not available with the Caddy. Also, it's a little tight when all my gear is in it, but I believe there's a longer wheel-base version available nowadays. I seem to need to replace all four tyres once a year, but maybe a more expensive tyre would last longer. In my opinion, in comparison to all other vans of a similar size and engine capacity, the Caddy wins out easily. Hope this helps. :)

bobplum

Re: any one drive a vw caddy
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 09:11:09 pm »
cheers fella :D ;)