Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Michael Peterson

Still now grippa tank hose
« on: April 10, 2013, 04:56:51 pm »
this is driving me crazy, i still have no grippa tank hose it has been weeks since i ordered! DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ORDER FROM THIS ABSOLUTE JOKE OF A COMPANY  NEVER HAVE I RECEIVED SUCH AWE FULL UNACCEPTABLE DELIVERY

i have actually lost money because of these jokers now

poleman

Re: Still now grippa tank hose
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 10:12:10 pm »
Yep I would have to agree, I have been waiting months (yes months) for parts of there Grippa Rack system, they look and sound a good company? but sadly they dont deliver what they say! I aim in the market for a gutter vac system and no way Im i going to give they my business as it would take months for my order to be deliver! SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS grippatank please get your acts together, as your getting a bad name in window cleaning

dave0123

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 12:12:32 am »
Anyone else had bad experience with them?
Dave.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 06:56:50 am »
well, i got the hose yesterday... it been nearly a month!

i was promised the hose would be sent out monday, i contacted them on wednesday and they said we will send another for delivery tomorrow and gave me the tracking number, they said if they both turn up keep them both as a goodwill gesture.

Of course only one turned up because they only ever sent one, about a month after ordering.

do not every use this company, of every company i have every used (not just including window cleaning)
this has been the worst by a mile

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 07:05:58 pm »
Any good????
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Michael Peterson

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 03:33:47 pm »
the hose is great, its gardiners though, the reason why i orders from grippa plank in the frist place is because mr g was out of stock. rather than telling you they take your money do nothing and about a month later get it from gardiners when they come in stock, i could have waited and it would have been delivered when they said if i ordered it from gardiners

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 05:16:08 pm »
What hose was it you needed exactly? 100M of micro-bore or what?

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 06:35:39 am »
Thank you for taking the time to give your customer feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our service has let both customers down. Could we ask both of you get in touch with us?

We are a family run business, and we genuinely do care about our reputation. So like all businesses, when a mistake happens, we regret it, but wish to correct it and move on. We certainly are not in the game to cause anyone upset or distress!
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk