Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

Re: Weekly facebook thread :)
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 08:26:14 am »
I dont see how having other window cleaners likeing your page will help?? Surely you want local public people to be able to follow you and share you instead of wc,s the other side of the country.. then again i should shut up as havnt a clue how to do a fb page

It will help because:

1 - the more 'likes' your page has, the better the company looks from the outside straightaway.

2 - When you upload pictures of jobs etc, the average person wont 'like' or 'comment' on a picture of a newly cleaned conservatory roof, where as a window might/will, thus showing more activity on your page for the potential customer to see.

;)

paul13

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2013, 10:53:03 am »
I don't have a clue either all I know is I need 30 likes for whatever ::)roll
There's a lot of businesses got hundreds of likes I don't think it matters
If its mrs smith who's been a customer for years or another window cleaner
On the other side of the world the main thing is getting the business out
there and I think it helps web page ranking might be wrong ;D

richywilts

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 11:12:30 am »
as you can see my page is pretty busy i have approx 570 like i pay for advertising by promoting posts etc which you can choose who you want to see your adverts etc

so far since march ive spent approx $300 ive had 187,000 impressions,1160 click thrus to the page, 498 actions which has resulted in approx 180 likes on my page.

these people will constantly get updates on my services see pics of my work and others work whose pics i pinch  ;D ;D

its a bit early yet to say whether its working but im willing to give it a few months i constantly get enquirys on the page

im just happy to let people know im here you may not get immediate work from it but aslong as you keep posting when the chance does come along and some one may be looking for a reliable window cleaner fopr a nice project then who do you think they may think of first
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 05:12:24 pm »
... and its free.

I spend alot of time on facebook anyway, so its not like its an inconvience