Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john martin

Re: Storm, what tanks for it
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 02:17:55 pm »
John

The Scorpion and the Jag have its waste gate above the bottom of the tank! but they do have a bung in the side of the machine to empty the remaining waste water

Yes Stuart , I know you like your Scorpion and of course it can work well for you ...
Like i said before ,  like Radek i picked up a used scorpion five years ago and used it for a couple of months .
Yes there is a side bung  for cleaning out the waste tank , but who needs that messing around ,undoing clips ,tilting it sideways ,hosing the bottom ... and occasionally you wont have time , one time i had puke in the bottom of the tank after a hotel , rushing to the next job , that was enough for me ....  even an older Alltec will fully flush its waste tank  ... Its just unacceptable .

Radek Jablonski

Re: Storm, what tanks for it
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 02:32:33 pm »
Good solution if you do permanent connection from that side bung into some outside tank and will never want to take the machine from the van.
But you do not buy portable to do a real van mount, you want to be mobile with your unit.