Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul McHugh

Both aged 98 this is a minger and a half
« on: March 21, 2013, 09:01:39 pm »
Next week got a ist floor sheltered flat to do with a pair of very oldies in it 98 years young the both of them.
Daughter says I have a hour and half ( during there lunch ) to clean a lounge, two beds, and a fair sized hall,
the traffic areas are really really soiled i think shuffling slippers, zimmer frames  and dirt,
there is also wheel chairs, lifting gear etc etc.
The carpet is a very flat / thin  synthetic with what appears to be a white plastic or hard rubber built in underlay not a separate underlay.
I have an Oreck orbiter with three white / blue pads( I have never pad cleaned yet )
a black brush with it.
My Jeiba floor scrubber comes Friday it has a tank a drive plate and four different brushes no bonnet pads
I have an HWE etc etc
Apart from asking someone else to do it !! whats the best quickest way to tackle it.
Cheers
Paul javascript:replaceText(' ???', document.postmodify.message);

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Both aged 98 this is a minger and a half
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 09:21:52 pm »
Vacuum the hell out of it, set up turbo drier/s and then apply solution of choice bonnet clean (buff tos me and you) switch turbo on, its quick and its dry, which is what they want when they are old, post spot then collect cheque.

Shaun

garybristow

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 04:29:23 pm »
not to mention the 2 gallons of pi..ss ;D ;D
gary

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 04:39:42 pm »
Hi Paul get a couple of  bonnet pads to soak moisture up after HWE do the lounge 1st so if time becomes an issue they can go watch tv while you complete beds etc if they will clean with just bonneting then vac vac vacn prespray then spray your pad and bonnet with the jieba will be dry in no time.

Phil.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Paul McHugh

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 09:09:28 am »
Thanks again lads, anyone fancy coming along and cleaning the p---and the s--- up with me more than welcome,
I think the bonnet after hwe sounds good, its just the time issue, the old guy wants no change to his routine
in fact. on leaving,  when i shouted , look forward to seeing you soon,  he said I HOPE NOT!! nice chap

Mike Halliday

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 09:25:36 am »
prespray it, scrub it, extract it..... then if you want give it a few extra dry strokes

nothing you mentioned is out of the normal.... it just needs cleaning.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk