Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Joe W Brown

Munching on shockwaves
« on: March 20, 2013, 11:25:17 pm »
"Ingestion                               Some irritation of mouth and throat.                              Wash out mouth with water.  Do not
                                                                                                                                induce vomiting.  If patient is                                                                                                                                                           conscious, give water to drink.  If                                                                                                                                                     patient feels unwell seek medical                                                                                                                                                     attention."

So if I decided to start eating my tub of shockwaves the most I will get is a slightly itchy throat. If on the offchance I feel unwell I should seek medical attention.
 :o
I accidently inhaled a snuff of it once as I was curious what it smelled like and breathed in a bit too hard!

Joe W Brown

Re: Munching on shockwaves
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 11:28:42 pm »
Ah it does say harmfull if swallowed further down on the sheet.