Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windiewasher

Re: working saturdays
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 08:05:16 pm »
work saturdays and some sundays,have 5 blocks of student acommadation and a library to do tommorow from 7 am,hoping to get the lot done!
 Nice days money too if i can get them all done!
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 08:10:21 pm »
I normally have football Sunday morning, but it has been cancelled due to the weather, so i've a commercial unit that im gonna go and do. It will only take and hour but means it will free up an hour in the week to catch up on some resi houses.

gavinb

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 10:00:33 pm »
when i worked in the mines n steelworks ( here we go again )i used to work sat n sun reguler .what a fool i was i missed so much time with the kids .moneys not every thing

Same here when I was a welder worked 24/7 .

Pete Thompson

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2013, 12:01:09 am »
I sometimes work saturdays, but if I do I always take mondays off so still get 2 days off in a row.

I quite like it, because everyones in on a saturday, and actually getting to see your customers does build loyalty more than a simple card through the door, also its better for picking up extra customers from neighbors.

And I always like taking mondays off, I love that.  Its a work day, so if you need to get something done on the car/van or need to do something else, you don't feel like you have to cram it into a saturday when some businesses are only open short hours, or not at all.

Not to mention the smug feeling you get strolling around town on a day off while all the office drones are at work with the monday morning blues.  You have to enjoy the perks of being self employed!

robertphil

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2013, 12:17:06 am »
i wont do it.  a commercial firm who hav been puttin work my way the last yr have asked me if my lot will do saturdays but im not starting this.  weekends are when your body rests

rosskesava

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2013, 01:24:44 am »
I sometimes work saturdays, but if I do I always take mondays off so still get 2 days off in a row.

I quite like it, because everyones in on a saturday, and actually getting to see your customers does build loyalty more than a simple card through the door, also its better for picking up extra customers from neighbors.

And I always like taking mondays off, I love that.  Its a work day, so if you need to get something done on the car/van or need to do something else, you don't feel like you have to cram it into a saturday when some businesses are only open short hours, or not at all.

Not to mention the smug feeling you get strolling around town on a day off while all the office drones are at work with the monday morning blues.  You have to enjoy the perks of being self employed!

Same here except I do a few hours every Sunday as well.

Saturdays and Sundays are great for picking up new work.

So many on this forum don't work weekends yet want to get new jobs.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2013, 01:43:32 am »
dazmond on the drums yeah rite
sounds bout rite does e
eva clean windows ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Frankybadboy

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2013, 10:21:40 am »