Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JackieW

Upside down cleaning.
« on: February 15, 2013, 08:41:38 pm »
Been asked to clean the inside of a conservatory roof.

I was thinking of a Wagtail on a pole,  but cleaning upside down doesn't sound too easy.

Any other suggestions?

sf

Re: Upside down cleaning.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 08:54:37 pm »
Done a couple in the past easiest way i found was off a step ladder.Dont do them anymore to busy cleaning windows.

robertphil

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 08:55:59 pm »
 soapy scrubber  on a pole ,followed up with a clean scrim draped over the same scrubber .  i did one con like this the other week and  it made light work of what could have easily been a nightmare, as the lady had immac soft furniture and nice mats in there.  3 of us each with a 4 foot pole, did the job in about 15 minutes that included moving tall glass ornaments as we moved slowly in a circle ,the dance of the big spiders !

deeege

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 09:01:52 pm »
Step ladders and your normal trad gear, nice and easy.

Lots of sheets especially if the floor is carpetted. Virosol or similar on a damp cloth to wipe the plastics.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

niceandclean

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 09:04:09 pm »
Always off a step ladder, but now instead of squeegee, i bought a window vac, fantastic for inside roof cleans, no more drips!

SPE

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 04:19:09 pm »
yep step ladder and a karcher

ascjim

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 04:27:59 pm »
Jesus! just get on a step ladder, it won't take you long