Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gary evans

Commercial Unit to Rent Cannock
« on: February 13, 2013, 08:29:58 am »
Hi All

Just seeing if anybody is looking for a unit Cannock area, its 2 minutes from Jct 12 M6.

I have a couple of options:

1: This goes to  a commercial Window Cleaner looking for a unit.

2: A national company looking for a Hub/Small premise to run there Northern Contracts.

The Unit is 700sq ft, Roller Shutter Door, Steel Safety Entrance doors front & rear, Alarmed.

Facilities: Secure Office, Telephone Line, Kitchen area, Toilet, Hot Water, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Lockers, Workbench & Secure     Lockable Storage Cupboard.

3500Litre Black Tank for water storage with RO.

You can fit 2 vans in overnight, so no frost issues.

Alternatively somebody similar to us, with small business wants to premise share. So all mentioned in above would be in situ, but, both keep one van in & bring other vans back to fill. May work as Ineed to downsize but theres times when we have to much work i.e. schools.

Look forward to all serious responses, I dont want to be taking pictures & loading up thanks, anyone serious can come down have a look & chat.

Cheers

Gary

bradboy

Re: Commercial Unit to Rent Cannock
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 04:02:55 pm »
gaz would you email me thanks

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 10:13:20 pm »
How much is it either way .?

gary evans

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 07:29:01 am »
Hi to both of you.

I have the Landlord visit yesterday & have permission to go either way. If its sole occupancy it has to be dealt with professionally, for shared it would be much simpler.

The monthly price is £300. There is minimal electrical charge. Water is on a meter but, not expensive, I have ran 3 vans form it for approx £300 per quarter. Others are insurance which I think is premise £600 p.a. & contents is your own policy.

Either way I am looking to make change by 1st April, I am contacting the Commercial Estate Agents today to discuss advertising, these go  quick 1 was only 2 days the other about a month, most pass between local business,s without even being advertised.

Gary

gary evans

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 06:08:14 am »
Hi Brad

Just checking u received the txt.

Cheers

Gary