Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gavinb

How do you choose ??
« on: February 14, 2013, 07:16:23 pm »
How do you choose an area to canvass ?

Do you purposely target affluent areas or do you you just canvass areas in your areas you already have work ? If that be in council estates or where ever .

The reason I ask is I'm planning on blasting the canvassing all next week a full 7 day stint as its half term and the wives will be home or husbands !!

This week I'm planning on knocking sat / sun evening then a full 7 days .

Smudger

Re: How do you choose ??
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 07:35:47 pm »
i now do targeted canvassing ie...  roads where i already have cleans ( this year is all about compacting rounds )

prevoius years i'd just select a village and canvass it - never have an aganda as too rich or poor areas - there are
good and bad customers in every area !

in fact some of the large 'rich' house owners think you should be grateful to clean their place for a quid or two
(yes all 30 windows and the pool house )  ::)roll

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

gavinb

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 07:41:03 pm »
I agree with you darran I have found the people in the bigger houses are the worst people .
My council houses are the better earners for me to be honest .

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 07:44:56 pm »
I agree with you darran I have found the people in the bigger houses are the worst people .
My council houses are the better earners for me to be honest .

Tend to agree, but i clean a £60 house every 4 weeks (1 HOURS WORK!) and she always has the money waiting & isnt too up herself to make me a coffee either...one of the good ones.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 07:45:44 pm »
I'm not saying that this is always the case as i have some seriously nice large properties with prices to go
them, so maybe these misers (mizers) stick out in the mind more  :-\

a good row of council houses are always a pleasure  ;)

just to confirm - never pre judge any clean  8)

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 07:48:26 pm »
you dont tend to have any average priced customers that have the bad attitude like the bigger propertys because they all get dumped  ;D

gavinb

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 08:56:34 pm »

[/quote]

Tend to agree, but i clean a £60 house every 4 weeks (1 HOURS WORK!) and she always has the money waiting & isnt too up herself to make me a coffee either...one of the good ones.
[/quote]

Very few and far between those jobs mate eh .

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 09:01:13 pm »

[/quote]

Very few and far between those jobs mate eh .

[/quote]

yes it would be nice to have a few more  :)