Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Re: Anyone planning on working next week?
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2013, 10:04:54 pm »
if i can drive to work i`l be at work. why would snow fall stop window cleaning, its better than rain
it is not better than rain at all IMO, but I get your point if you can work safe do, too many will look for any excuse not to, I know some cant as it really is bad in some places.

This past week I have offered customers a rain guarantee, snow guarantee and an ice guarantee :)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Klean07

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 10:10:09 am »
Minus 5 tonight in the West Midlands. If my hoses start freezing then thats it for me. Then theres the added problem of getting your van stuck on an icey road. The main roads are clear but not the side roads where most of my work is.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

gary999

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 10:25:35 am »
if i can drive to work i`l be at work. why would snow fall stop window cleaning, its better than rain

nope rain is better..rain doesnt stop me getting my motor otu my garden
down a steep hill just to get into the cul de sac then downhill quarter of a mile
of side roads all with hard bends in roads with parked cars on both sides
just to get to the main rd. :)

G Griffin

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 10:48:00 am »
I'll take each day as it comes. I might try and do a few hours, even if there's snow on the ground.
If it's too much trouble, I'll go home.
I try not to make too many plans, especially workwise; the best laid schemes o' mice an' men.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AuRavelling79

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 10:54:39 am »
I'll take each day as it comes. I might try and do a few hours, even if there's snow on the ground.
If it's too much trouble, I'll go home.
I try not to make too many plans, especially workwise; the best laid schemes o' mice an' men.

+1
It's a game of three halves!

Klean07

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 06:14:47 pm »
Has anyone worked then if so what temps did you manage to work in?
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 07:21:40 pm »
been out a few times this week  mate. you ok lad. i know its been a bit rough but i have to pay my bills aint i. just waiting a old lady to feel sorry for me and give me some cash ;D

dazmond

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 07:43:46 pm »
im planning on working wed,thurs,fri,sat.got a fair bit done today.lots of good priced work due all at once this week and next.

if i get the next 4 days in this week and 4 days next week i will have had one of my biggest earning months ever due to lots of cream work due at once and jan being a 5 week month.

temperatures hovering around -1 to 0 degrees at the moment.ice and snow still on the ground on paths and gardens but main roads and side roads nearly clear.

i had the first few days of jan off with flu and first day back today after 4 days off so i will be doing very well if i get my scheduled work cleaned before the 31st jan. ;D ;D ;D ;D

best wishes to you all

dazmond
price higher/work harder!