Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

joshem

Honest opinion
« on: December 17, 2012, 10:26:30 pm »
Really considering getting a WFP system. I don't have a van so would need to continue working from my car. Looking at this: http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/pure-freedom-25-litre-trolley-system-package-p-288.html on Pure Freedom's site. Anyone have any experience with it? Alternative suggestions? To be honest I don't really want to go down the line of a DIY set up, i.e. modifying a trolley etc etc.

PurefectWindowCleaning

Re: Honest opinion
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 10:51:32 pm »
My honest opinion is...

knock the trolley idea on the head, save your money, buy a van, and fit a system yourself when funds allow.

steven ainger

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 10:57:48 pm »
My honest opinion is...

knock the trolley idea on the head, save your money, buy a van, and fit a system yourself when funds allow.

I. Agree,
Sod lugging them barrels about, amd changing them every 5 mins.

Mike #1

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 05:54:11 am »
The PF trolley is the best on the market i used one for over 3 years and it never let me down built to last good solid construction .

But echoing what others have said really consider changing vehicle and go van mount or Truck for instance a mitsubishi L200  double cab gives you the best of both worlds works motor and family motor .

Longterm i have spent far more starting with trolley then going truck mount also find out what your water tds is before buying an RO ,  I was wrongly advised by PF years ago and only needed DI only .  Mike

Ian Rochester

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 06:51:58 am »
We have a van and system up for sale in the classified section below if you're looking to go that way, one of the best systems on the market and ready to start straight away.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 08:06:33 am »
My honest opinion is...

+1

Trolleys are hard work, lifting in & out of the van, filling barrels every evening etc - a van mount will let you do more work with less effort.

windiewasher

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 08:39:03 am »
Trolleys and backpacks all day long.had van systems and never used them unless on commercial work.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

ascjim

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 04:50:38 pm »
I started with a trolley system in my car, only lasted 3 months and then got a van with a big set up. Start off bigger the better

Steve Sed

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 04:55:57 pm »
I started with a trolley in a car, then in a small van. I now use it as a van mount only. Life is much easier.

robbo333

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 05:14:54 pm »
I too have the Pure Freedom setup you're looking at and it's very good. And like everyone else I would advise getting a van.
However, If you're strapped for cash then get the system and start using it in your car and then progress to a van when you have the money.
The trolley can easily (and successfully) be adapted to be used as part of a van setup. That's how I use mine. So the trolley won't be wasted. You will get fed up with lugging 25l barrels around, but if cash is an issue then you've got to start somewhere. And it's not a bad place to start.
You may consider getting a gardiners backpack to start with as an option?
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Crystal-clear

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 06:18:07 pm »
My honest opinion is...

I. Agree,
Sod lugging them barrels about, amd changing them every 5 mins.

same here

pncleaning

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 06:30:28 pm »
that trolly system can be used quite easily as a  truckmount. I think that what Dazmonds`s setup is. Plus you always got the option of taking it out of the van if there is a access issue. Best of both worlds. Go for it m8