Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

terms of service
« on: December 17, 2012, 05:50:06 pm »
how do people think these terms of service sound to go on the back of the invoices??

TERMS OF SERVICE

1.        TEXT AND PHONE ALERTS:

Window Clean Direct provide a service to alert customers of our upcoming clean this service is purely to notify the customer that we will be there the next day to clean their windows and to allow for any access issues to be left unlocked for security reasons etc.

From January 1st 2013 we will not be accepting texts or calls to cancel for the next day, Far too many customers are abusing this service and cancelling our service until next time, this is detrimental to our business operations due to having to reschedule work and return to areas where we have completed work. If you require us to cancel a clean for whatever reason then we must be notified 5 days prior to your next clean.

2.        WEATHER CONDITIONS:

Window Clean Direct operate as a business 52 weeks per annum therefore we may clean your windows during inclement weather, Window Clean Direct reserves the right to decide if the window cleaning services should be carried out or abandoned.

**RAINWATER GUARANTEE**

To maintain regularity of service there may be times we need to clean your windows whilst it is raining. Rain water will not make your windows dirty once they have been cleaned using our pure water cleaning system, that’s why we offer our rain guarantee. If you notice any imperfections on your windows as a result of us cleaning in the rain, we will come and re-clean the windows that you are dissatisfied with. You must contact us within 48hrs of your window clean for the rain guarantee to be valid.

3.        CANCELLATION OF SERVICE

**NOTICE TO CEASE**

If you no longer require our services, we require one cleans notice, this would mean if you have a clean due, and you wish to give us notice to cease then we would clean your windows two more times, if you were to give us notice on the day of a clean we would clean your windows one more time. Window Clean Direct reserves the right to terminate any agreement, at any time, without notice.

**CANCELLATION ON DAY OF CLEAN**

If you wish to cancel a clean due to building work etc, written notice must be given a minimum of 7 days before the clean is due. Failure to do so will result in a loss of revenue for us and disruption of our schedule. If we have arrived at your premises on the day a clean is due, and you cancel, we will charge you 50% of the cost of the clean that was due.

4.        PAYMENTS

Payment for Window Clean Direct services must be made within 7 days from the date of the clean. Payment can be made either by:-

Cheque

Cash

Bacs

Card Payment

Window Clean Direct reserves the right to incur charge £5.00 for late payments over 7 days, if your account is overdue and exceeds 30 days a late payment charge of £10 will be added to your account to compensate for all types of communication required to collect payment. If after 45 days despite attempts to recover the outstanding amount due the account remains in arrears, Window Clean Direct reserves the right to pass this account over to our legal team Thomas Higgins Partnership to proceed with court action to recover all outstanding debts, legal costs and any added expense incurred with regards to the debt
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

steve rix

Re: terms of service
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 05:55:39 pm »
Christ Richy, do you want to keep any customers?

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 05:57:46 pm »
Mate - If I got given terms of service like that from my window cleaner then i'd tell you to do 1!!

richywilts

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 06:06:30 pm »
i seriously dont think they sound to bad quite stern which my customers need, i have taken some of these off other window cleaners websites etc and some of my own

thats why i have posted to see what others think tho before i do anything with them
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

stephen.b1

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 06:19:57 pm »
if your hell bent on puting that on the back of your invoice make shure your printer dose microprint so the customer cant read it ::)

Steve Sed

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 06:24:42 pm »
Look good mate. Best suicide note I have seen in a while.

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 06:27:35 pm »
dont send that  ??? ???

do a FAQ like the thread on here m8.
far more custie friendly if you word it correctly.

really think you should sell up whilst you still can m8.   ;)

richywilts

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 06:30:28 pm »
great spent most of this evening knocking these up looking at websites etc  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

dave0123

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 07:01:35 pm »
they wont read it,

more like a contract that lol
Dave.

AJ

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 07:14:10 pm »
Does this sound a bit friendlier and in the custys favour

TERMS OF SERVICE

1.        Frequency:

Window Clean Direct are here to provide you with an all year round service for window cleaning and other cleaning services.
You can choose the frequency of your window cleaning, 4 weekly, 6 weekly or 8 weekly which we shall adhere to throughout the year.
You automatically qualify for text alerts when you sign up to our service. This enables us to pre-warn you of our visit the following day and to allow you to make arrangements for access i.e rear gate to be left unlocked etc.
You can of course postpone your window cleaning no later than 5 days prior to our next due visit. Less than 5 days notice will incur a 50% charge.

2.        Weather:

Window Clean Direct operates pure water window cleaning systems, which means that your window cleaning will not be affected by rainfall. Please see our ALL WEATHER GUARANTEE.

**ALL WEATHER GUARANTEE**

If you notice any imperfections on your windows and you consider them to be a result of poor workmanship or us cleaning in the rain, we will come and re-clean the windows that you are dissatisfied with.
You must contact us within 24hrs of your window clean for this guarantee to be valid.

3.        Cancellation:

**NOTICE TO CEASE**

A period of 1 clean shall be given by either party should services need to be cancelled, unless in extreme circumstances.
So you can rest assured that we will not just disappear when the fancy takes us.

**LONG TERM POSTPONEMENT**

If you wish to cancel a clean due to building work etc, you can do so by writing to …………………………………………………………………………………….. or emailing …………………………………………….giving a minimum of 7 days notice before the clean is due. Without this notice, a 50% charge will be made.

4.        PAYMENTS

Payment for Window Clean Direct services must be made within 7 days from the date of the clean. Payment can be made either by:-

Cheque

Cash

Bacs

Card Payment

Late Payments:
If after xx days an account has not been settled, a reminder will be sent by text or email.
xx days after this reminder a final notice will be issued and services will stop. This is the last notice before action to recoup the monies is taken.

We look forward to serving you.

Granny

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 07:15:53 pm »
FFS  We're window cleaners - not planning the next mission to Mars!!!!

KS Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 07:17:24 pm »
Are your invoices on A4 or are the customers gonna need a magnifying glass to read it all!

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 07:21:21 pm »
great spent most of this evening knocking these up looking at websites etc  ;D ;D ;D ;D

do the faq m8 but in your favour...
make them think you are helping them..

heres my free text advisor.this helps as i then get there number to chase any late payments.
and for future marketing texts.  i use text local to send them as u dont get a reply ;D
just make sure they know this or it appears ignorant...

• COULD YOU TEXT ME THE DAY BEFORE YOU ARE COMING ?
This is a service i would love YOU to have. I like to make your life easier and Our FREE text service does just that. (Excellent examples of this service are: helps you remember to unlock gates, keep dogs in etc)
To Start Enjoying YOUR FREE text service simply TEXT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS TO 0800 989898

Mr.G

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 11:43:45 pm »
What's the point of that Ceasing bit?
 turning up after they cancel, and insisting on cleaning the windows one or two more times?
Most likely you'd get a slap, rather than paid any money

richywilts

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 12:23:02 am »
i dunno just thought it was a good way to get  further clean and chance to replace got it off another website,

i think its a fairpoint tho if you cancel other services etc you hav to give prior warning
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

mark dew

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 12:25:02 am »
If i was looking to cull my round i would give that out. If i wanted new custom and to keep it as well, i wouldn't give it out.  :)

richywilts

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 12:29:01 am »
to be honest i think the ones that leave due to it are prob the ones you dont want anyway and anyone who signs up with the t and c wud be a good customer
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct