Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Flow rate on the L5
« on: December 17, 2012, 04:08:06 pm »
I don't use mine as on demand, rather I circulate it to warm the tank of water.

I have just been showing a mate the difference between the L5 and the Kampa Geyser and it seems that the L5 would only ignite when the pump was on speed 7 whereas the Kampa Geyser worked down to speed 3?

For those who use the L5 on demand what will yours work down to and do you modify it?

Ta

LBWCS

Re: Flow rate on the L5
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 04:11:25 pm »
What ever setting its on it's just a matter of time until it breaks

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 04:21:51 pm »
What ever setting its on it's just a matter of time until it breaks

Sorry I don't understand ???

R.C Property

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 04:36:18 pm »
not sure what number it is on the digital controlers but mine switches on at 20psi.

did you change the low pressure screw under the heater??? turning that means you can run it on a lower pressure than it is factory set at.

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 04:38:33 pm »
not sure what number it is on the digital controlers but mine switches on at 20psi.

did you change the low pressure screw under the heater??? turning that means you can run it on a lower pressure than it is factory set at.

I didn't know there was one??? I will have to have a look. I know there is a brass drain thingy but the pressure screw I'm not sure about.

R.C Property

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 04:40:04 pm »

I didn't know there was one??? I will have to have a look. I know there is a brass drain thingy but the pressure screw I'm not sure about.

yer i will see if i can get a picture of it for you, it says about it in the manual.

R.C Property

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 05:42:42 pm »

if you look in this hole and you will see:-

a little cross head screw, if you turn it one way, cant remember what way off the top of my head, it will alter the pressure and should work on a lower digital speed

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 05:49:03 pm »
Thanks Richard.

R.C Property

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 05:51:22 pm »
Thanks Richard.

no problem, it only takes a quater turn to make a diffrence on it,