Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

steve hamblett

working in rain
« on: October 02, 2012, 11:14:50 pm »
Have problems convincing many of my customers it's possible to clean properly in rain using wfp. Could do with written info on this matter to pass on to those who doubt what I tell them. Any ideas on where I  can find it?

Banbury Window Cleaning

Re: working in rain
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 06:02:57 am »
just tell em to let you clean them and if they aint happy with the result after they have dried offer to go back and do them again
In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment."

roundbuilder

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 06:09:25 am »
75% are never in each day for me anyway so i just get on with it, if 1 or 2 say leave it then so be it till next month.

SPE

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 08:54:17 am »
I don't think a piece of paper with words on it will change their mind

G Griffin

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 09:00:08 am »
I don't think a piece of paper with words on it will change their mind

Yeah, there's no hope for some people.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Johnny B

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 09:04:53 am »
I offer a verbal rain guarantee. I guarantee to them it will rain!  :D

Seriously, I tell them that light rain or drizzle won't affect the windows. If the rain is heavy or hitting the windows I stop, and I tell them I would be happy to return and redo them for free if they are unhappy. Never had a call back (yet).

I am trad btw.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

supernova77

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 09:24:14 am »
Over the years when customers have mentioned the rain if its raining I've just told them that it doesn't effect the windows...

I never get any comments now, they have all been well trained  ;)

On Monday when it was raining fairly heavy the customers who were in just said poor you getting wet... I think they just value the fact that I offer them a reliable service in all weathers.

Andy