Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lukeg

Reach it pro
« on: August 19, 2012, 06:44:14 am »
Does anyone on here use these poles? Are they any good?

James chapman

Re: Reach it pro
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 07:45:26 am »
I have got a reach it mini.......it's great cos it's light reaches 2nd floor easily and it's short so gets in the tight spaces down the sides of coneys, paths ect. BUT the clamps are useless the little Allen bolts have rounded off on 2 sections so I can't get it tight. Works fine extended but for ground floor the 2nd to last section just spins round now so I need to fix it ASAP. I did not last more than a couple of months before this started to happen. Not sure about e pro might have different clamps and bolts.

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 08:50:04 am »
I haven't seen the reach-it poles but if its an allen bolt you should be able to replace it from a hardware or diy shop

sounds like they are made from soft 'monkey' metal try to get quality gkn hardened bolts

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

andyM

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 09:09:36 am »
I haven't seen the reach-it poles but if its an allen bolt you should be able to replace it from a hardware or diy shop

sounds like they are made from soft 'monkey' metal try to get quality gkn hardened bolts
Darran

Cheap chinese crap I reckon.
One of the Plebs

lukeg

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 04:19:18 pm »
Im after a big pole for 4 storey work and solar panels and come across them on the net, so was just wondering if anyone had some feedback on them who use there pro range, think i'm swaying towards gardiners poles though.