Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

4S Cleaning

solo
« on: August 18, 2012, 08:09:08 pm »
Did my first shift myself today 8 hours 27 houses with average 8 windows /doors per house, cleaned traditional off a two tier ladder, I am totally done in but happy, 8 houses to clean tomorrow and thats it for another 2weeks, I will get faster and my body should get used to it I hope Lol, I lost 7pounds of weight as well the wife says she us going out next tim
e lol

magic moments

Re: solo
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 08:21:40 pm »
You lost 7 lbs in 8 hours ,how the f...

4S Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 08:29:36 pm »
I weight myself every morning, was 14,6 came in tonight had a soak in bath stood on the scales 13,13

magic moments

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 08:46:18 pm »
Scrap the window cleaning ,sell your secrets......

DG Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 08:48:03 pm »
Well done mate, don't think you want to be working trad like that day in day out though  ;D

4S Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 03:30:18 am »
Dg I'm just doing cleaning at the weekend just now, as I still have a full-time. Nine -five Monday _Friday, it should be easier on me once I go full time in January, I wanted to see how much I could get done by myself to give me an idea of if needed I could clean myself in a day, traditional is in this area thestill the most common way of cleaning, I'm not saying I won't change to wfp but for now it has to be traditional.

Halfadaylee

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 09:29:47 am »
Dg I'm just doing cleaning at the weekend just now, as I still have a full-time. Nine -five Monday _Friday, it should be easier on me once I go full time in January, I wanted to see how much I could get done by myself to give me an idea of if needed I could clean myself in a day, traditional is in this area thestill the most common way of cleaning, I'm not saying I won't change to wfp but for now it has to be traditional.

Hey, I don't want to rain on your parade, but how many custards have you got? No more for two weeks but in around 3 months you are looking to go full time after giving up full time work, madness.
Unless you have some money behind you I would not give up untill the clocks go forward giving you longer days to canvass and clean what you pick up the next day.
With darker nights and colder days customers are harder to pick up, you may ave missed the boat for this year unless you quit work now and try to get the number or custards you need within the next couple of months.
Good luck though.
Art

4S Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 02:31:34 pm »
Thanks for your replies,  I have 80 custys just now 35 fortnighty the rest every 4weeks in. Jan I'm buying 1000 pounds worth of 4 weekly work, I also have the option of working with my window cleaning cousin who I am buying the established runs off of, I can also repair windows and doors after being in the double glazing game in fact I picked up a repair job this morning off a custy and a new custy at that, I welcomed all your advice thanks for taking the time to get back too my post