Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rob_Mac

Anyone one near Whitby?
« on: July 13, 2012, 09:36:29 pm »
Good evening

Is there anyone near Whitby who could help me out with about 400 litres of pure water. We have been to price up the work on the new Sainsbury's today and I am going to need to possibly have some pure water on standby.

We don't normally clean the external windows but the cladding has all been priced and we could well mess up the windows so would like to have it covered.

Anyone who can help with supply - many thanks

Rob ;D

Tristan R Clean

Re: Anyone one near Whitby?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 10:27:08 pm »
Hi Rob

We work in Whitby
Would you sub it out?

Thanks - Tristan

Rob_Mac

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 10:01:19 am »
Tristan

I haven't seen the full amount of windows that may be affected but if it is just the ones on the front it is only going to be half an hour and may not need anywhere near 400 litres so it wouldn't be worthwhile going through the induction, CSCS cards and anything else.  The RH side next to Home-base may have some windows going in but this side is not finished yet.

If you work up that way I will find out who the point of contact is, if that is any good. It will be a trading store on the 30th - though if you saw it at the moment you wouldn't think so!!!

Rob  ;D

Tristan R Clean

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 10:30:09 pm »
Thanks Rob

If you want to email me - tristanmiddle@yahoo.co.uk

Tristan

tacky

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 08:48:41 pm »
what about greengrass .in adensfield

Johnny B

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 06:14:01 pm »
what about greengrass .in adensfield

Ha! ha! I was thinking that as well!

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 07:36:40 pm »
We have had to book accommodation at the Flask Inn Holiday homes. Proper green grass area.

I walked the Lyke wake Walk back in 95 and am sure we would have walked somewhere near the Flask Inn, to get over to Ravenscar!

7 miles out - there just is nothing available in Whitby for the three of us, guess with the start of the school holidays it is the same every year.

Tristan I will have a word when I get on site, If I need water can you help me with some?

Rob ;D

johnny bravo

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 07:58:46 pm »
campsite in whitby as you go in next to school,  tent from go outdoors