Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

COLIN BRIGHT

SAD DAY
« on: January 20, 2006, 01:32:43 pm »
JUST SENT A CHEQUE TO THE INLAND REVENUE

CAN'T STOP CRYING :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

homenclean

Re: SAD DAY New
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 02:57:27 pm »
Dont let them grind you down!
john

Dennis

Re: SAD DAY
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 03:02:15 pm »
Do it online, arrange the payment a couple of weeks in advance and let the standing order worry about it. Out of sight - out of mind!  ;D

BRSL

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 04:18:11 pm »
We done ours on cash flow so only pay what we have been paid, but with a lot of sub work still outstanding  :P im not looking forward to the next one  >:(

Do you think they will catch up with me in Australia if I left now  ;D ;D ;D ;D
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

Geoff Jewkes

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 05:31:32 pm »
He He James. Why not try it and let me know haha  ;D  Get a good accountant they can save you a fortune

BRSL

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 06:14:07 pm »
Save me a fortune mine costs a fortune  ;D ;D ;D ;D

No he's realy good, if it wasnt for him I would never know about the cash flow bit and end up paying all that tax for jobs I havent even been paid for yet  :o :o :o

Now that would make me cry  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

martin19842

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 11:13:36 am »
TAX and VAT

all lovely indicators of how you are doing.

When i was an employee, with a company car and a suit, the more tax i paid the more i was earning.

Now whne i do the invoicing every week,and the bottom line increases, then the higher the dividend at the end of the year.

means, i can spend more money on myself and enjoying life.

what a grweat feeling, and also the biggest benefit, is that you are doing it for yourself and not someone else sitting in the large leather chair in the largest office in the buiding

and on top of that, if you have staff working for you, they are earning you money aswell, now thats REALLY GOOD.

It takes a lot to run your own business, irrespective of the size of the operation, so enjoy it.

regards

martin