Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Carl@Cwc

Re: Dave's Window Cleaning blog-Tuesday 26/06/12
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 10:30:14 pm »
hi m8
im not far away from yourself and really am suprised u let your commercials details be prevalant.
i could drop in and quote them tomorrow at sensible monies.
and on commercials there is no loyalty involved ,it is a business model 99% of the time.

domestics are different as they could be anywhere as there is no signage/details. i bet i could find them commercials in 5 mins

your blogs are a good insight as to ur days but keep the commercials tightly sealed as  not all are as well mannered as me.

the big guys on here could now easily mail these a quote.

Dave Turley

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 07:12:22 am »
Thank you for reading my blog carl, and for your concerns.

I've been cleaning these commercial properties for years now, and I know the people really well.

I know the employees, and the families of the owners/managers.

They are reasonably priced, and they all know that they can depend on me for great service and a quality job.

I just don't think that someone unknown to them turning up with a keen as mustard price would change anything. It's not like I'm posting the prices for each job on here.

I'll bear your comments in mind for future posts though.

Thanks

Dave

DaveG

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 08:30:05 am »
Nice to see you have some cones out Dave..will please the "Safety Sams" on here  ;)
You can't polish a turd

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 09:08:33 am »
Nice to see you have some cones out Dave..will please the "Safety Sams" on here  ;)
lol H2ose safety tips are only made to help the guy and maybe others, it is good to see cones out Dave, now just need to work on the positioning for them and hose management  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Dave Turley

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 10:38:55 am »
Nice to see you have some cones out Dave..will please the "Safety Sams" on here  ;)
lol H2ose safety tips are only made to help the guy and maybe others, it is good to see cones out Dave, now just need to work on the positioning for them and hose management  ;D

lol Ian, I actually repositioned the cones in the B&B photo just so that they where i :)n shot for you!

On the Midwest job, it was an hour before they opened so there was no-one about

Dave Turley

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 10:40:50 am »

Nice to see you have some cones out Dave..will please the "Safety Sams" on here  ;)

;D

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 11:56:50 am »

lol Ian, I actually repositioned the cones in the B&B photo just so that they where i :)n shot for you!

Good man, at least I have you thinking I did spot that picture and think thats more like it  ;), job done  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 04:10:41 pm »
T

Dave Turley

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 11:25:09 pm »

Good man, at least I have you thinking I did spot that picture and think thats more like it  ;), job done  ;D

;D