Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Erithwc

Help needed with office window pricing ?
« on: June 28, 2012, 07:26:39 pm »
What would you charge per unit for windows this size bearing in mind i really want to get this work as it's local and i should be able to do it early morning plus they pay straigh away no waiting months to be paid.

Thanks Paul

Roy Cauldery

Re: Help needed with office window pricing ?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 07:36:17 pm »
Hi Paul
might be better rather than a per window price- go for a time on site price? couple of hours work,charge accordingly(allow extra if first clean etc..)

Hope you land it :)

Regards
Roy
we succeed because others can't or won't

Erithwc

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 07:56:06 pm »
Hi Paul
might be better rather than a per window price- go for a time on site price? couple of hours work,charge accordingly(allow extra if first clean etc..)

Regards
Roy

I hope i get it too i could do it before  i start the residential work would be nice to get a head start on the day   ;) ;)

I have been looking at past posts and i seem the average price per window unit this size is 75p to £1  if compact.

Thanks Paul

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 08:22:08 pm »
how long do you think itll take you?looks like easy work.id go in at £60  (8 weekly)if i thought it would take about an hour.

i do a few similar commercial that make me £60 an hour. ;) :) :)
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 09:28:31 pm »
£1 a window pane top
50p bottom.

Add a tenner if porch and doors and another tenner if you have to invoice and wait for your dosh.

It's a game of three halves!

roundbuilder

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 10:46:27 pm »
Did you get a call to price 3 depot's like that over the ind estate in belvedere ?? I had to but think priced to high as didnt get a call back.

Erithwc

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 07:48:49 am »
The location is kent uk thats all im saying  ;D ;D ;D ;D

What road were the units on mick   ???

Paul

S.A.J

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 07:51:01 am »
Form what i see in the pic I would say £15-£20 + VAT that set of windows should not take any more that 15mins to clean!!

roundbuilder

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 11:05:54 am »
Europa trading estate i think. Was few months ago i quoted. Thaxted cleaning in milton keynes if i remember rightly was who it was for.

H S and Son

Re: Help needed with office window pricing ? New
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 12:07:55 pm »
Hi Paul

Regards
Roy

I hope i get it too i could do it before  i start the residential work would be nice to get a head start on the day   ;) ;)

I have been looking at past posts and i seem the average price per window unit this size is 75p to £1  if compact.

Thanks Paul

You wont GET it at that rate though. The prices people spout on here aren't the actual prices they'd put it in at, they're the prices they want you to think they're getting. Which is a whole different ball-game. We'd all love a quid a pane on that kind of work, but you won't get it at that unless you're the only one pricing it. Which isn't a guarantee either.

I priced a similiar, if not larger unit (300 ~ 5' x 3' panes) a few months back and put it in at 50p a unit, didn't get it.

http://alturl.com/ji7va