Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tonys145

Discount Voucher Ideas
« on: January 07, 2006, 01:31:31 pm »
Happy New Year To You All.........

Wonder if anyone can help. I need to design a discount voucher for my referral progamme.

Basically, getting referrals from clients who  has just given me names and addresses. Would like to send a "hello" letter with a discount voucher - nothing to fancy, but straight to the point to try and entice the customer!

Any Help greatly appreciated to add to my pot of ideas

Regards

Tony
NCCA

nick p

Re: Discount Voucher Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 02:36:42 pm »
hi tony

do you have microsoft publisher you can design one on there very easy thats what i use was going to email you a copy of mine but its on my other pc which crashed at christmas luckily my database of customers is on this one and backed up now.

cheers nick p

BRSL

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 04:23:11 pm »
Hi Tony

I currently use the same system and make my own, but am soon to get a number to a printer that wil print Proper gift vouchers with silver line embosed and everything as soon as ive learnt more ill put up the post

James
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

tonys145

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 04:43:22 pm »
Thanks Nick

Yes do have publisher, but just looking to add the "right words".

Thank goodness for back-ups!!! (whatever they are!!  :-\)

Thanks James,

Will be looking to make my own for the time being until they take off. Look forward to seeing one of yours.

Regards

Tony
NCCA

Scott Martin

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 06:27:06 pm »
I did them a few years back and the response is about 20%. You can buy them from Viking Direct and print your own text.

Put an expiry date of 350 days after the initial clean so you get the repeat.

Cheers
The Ultimate In Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning!

BRSL

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 08:45:17 pm »
Hay Scott

Why did you stop and what do you use instead

Thanks James
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

tonys145

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 10:10:14 am »
Thanks Scott,

Will look into that.

Regards

Tony
NCCA

Scott Martin

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 06:15:48 am »
Hi Guys,

i mail all clients before the year is up and offer a discount if the book by a given date, say within 7 days.

I found that if you send out the voucher they often forget about it and as i am mailing them in a years time offering a discount then there was no piont in sending voucher in first place.

Often wonder if you want to give discounts as if you do a good job and just send them a reminder then this should be enough to secure custom again.

Cheers
The Ultimate In Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning!

Geoff Jewkes

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 08:33:57 pm »
Publisher is great, I use it myself. Have a play with the word art!!! You can transfer most things int microsoft paint, pictures and clipart etc. then copy / paste into publisher. :)

tonys145

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 04:49:23 pm »
Hi Scott,

I am sending my existing clients a type of newsletter every so often, but the vouchers are to be sent to the referrals i have been given by a customer for whom i have just  done a clean for.

The idea being that if the customer i have just cleaned for is happy, then the vouchers will just give the people they have referred a little nudge to book within the time period on the voucher.

thanks

Tony
NCCA