Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

the red carpet

VAN GRAPHICS
« on: January 09, 2006, 10:02:28 pm »
CHECK THIS OUT, JUST GOT A PROOF BACK FROM A SIGN WRITTING PLACE I FOUND ON THE NET, BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES FOR THE BACK WINDOWS OF YOUR VAN (YOU FIT THEM YOURSELF) COST ONLY £53 INC VAT AND DELIVERY.

IF ANYBODY WANTS THE CONTACT DETAILS JUST LET ME KNOW.

YOUR EVEN WELCOME TO USE MY PICTURES IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR OWN, PROVIDED YOU DONT LIVE ON MY DOORSTEP.

IM GONA TRY AND POST THE PROOF NOW IF IT DOSENT COME OUT E-MAIL ME AND I WILL FORWARD IT TO YOU.

DANIEL

Gavin Reardon

Re: VAN GRAPHICS
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 10:06:56 pm »
HI

Very good idea shame about the hose's on the after ::)

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

the red carpet

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 10:13:49 pm »
WHY?

I THINK IT MAKES IT LOOK MORE AUTHENTIC, AT LEAST YOU CAN TELL A CLEANERS BEEN THERE.

WHENEVER I TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS I ALLWAYS TRY AND LEAVE A BIT OF KIT ON SHOW.

JUST TO ADD IVE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR A WHILE AND THE LAST QUOTE I GOT WAS FOR £255, SO IN MY OPINION THESE GUYS ARE GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, ONE SMALL JOB AND THEY HAVE PAID FOR THERSELF, AND SOMEONE SAT BEHIND ME IN TRAFFIC HAS GOT TO BE IMPRESSED SOONER OR LATER.

Paul Forster

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 10:18:08 pm »
I had to look several times as first thing that sprung to mind was looks like a bit of corugated card!!

lee_gundry

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 10:20:23 pm »
carpet by door way looks patchy.

Lee G
cumbria

BRSL

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 10:24:02 pm »
I aint got windows on the back of my van  ::) :(

Can you still use your windows or does it blank them out ?
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

clifford

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 10:29:33 pm »
no hoses

the red carpet

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 10:29:51 pm »
TRY TO REMEMBER YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING AT IT AS CARPET CLEANERS, THIS IS TO IMPRESS POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND IN MY EXPERIENCE THIS PICTURE DOES, AS IT HAS SECURED ME MANY A JOB  I ALLWAYS SHOW IT WHEN DOING QUOTES AND THE CUSTOMERS ARE ALLWAYS IMPRESSED THIS IS A LARGE STAIN AND IT HAS BEEN TOTALLY REMOVED. YEAH THERES STILL A BIT OF WEAR IN THE CARPET AND IT DOES LOOK A LITTLE PATCHY BUT WE ARE JUST CLEANERS AT THE END OF THE DAY, I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THESE RESULTS IF I WAS A CUSTOMER.

AND MY CUSTOMER AT THE TIME WAS AMAZED SO THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

ANYWAY THE POINT OF THIS POST WAS TO TRY AND HELP YOU GUYS OUT WITH A CHEAP COMPANY THAT WE COULD ALL USE, I HAVE OFFERED MY PICTURES TO BE USED BY ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED, IF ANY OF YOU HAVE BETTER THEN PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH US SO WE CAN ALL BENNIFIT.

the red carpet

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 10:33:18 pm »
PILE PROFILE,
IM NOT SURE BUT WOULD IMAGINE IT WOULD BLOCK THEM OUT.
MINE ARE BOARDED UP WITH PLYWOOD AT THE MINUTE, SO MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME AND ITS GOT TO LOOK BETTER THAN A BIT OF WOOD.

lynngc

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 10:47:37 pm »
daniel,
nice photos, good advertising, good for you!

think the customer needs new carpets, it looks like cardboard.  LOL

a white fluffy carpet would of had the wow!! factor though.

lynn

lynn @ gower cleaning services, swansea.

the red carpet

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 10:58:38 pm »
HI LYNN,
I MAKE YOU RIGHT THESE ARE NOT THE BEST CARPETS IN THE WORLD, BUT HEY ITS JUST TO SHOW WHAT WE CAN DO SURELY FROM A CUSTOMERS POINT OF VIEW IF WE CAN DO THIS MUCH OF A IMPROVEMENT ON SOMEONE ELSE'S CARPETS WE CAN DO IT ON THERES.

THIS IS THE BEST PHOTO I HAVE AND AS I SAY IT HAS WORKED FOR ME SO FAR.

I DONT PLAN ON KEEPING THE VAN TO MUCH LONGER AND IM SURE THIS WILL BRING ME IN EXTRA WORK BEFORE I CHANGE VANS SO IN MY OPINION ITS MONEY WELL SPENT.

AT £53 WHAT CAN YOU LOOSE.

I WILL DEF BE GETTING SOMTHING SIMULAR OF THIS COMPANY AGAIN WHEN I DO CHANGE VANS, IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET A BETTER PHOTO SURE, SO AS I SAY IF SOMEONE HAS ONE PLEASE SHARE.

IF I DO GET SOMTHING BETTER I WILL SHARE IT ON HEAR, I GUESS IM LUCKY I DONT SEEM TO EVER CLEAN REALLY DIRTY CARPETS SO THE RESULTS NEVER LOOK THAT DRAMATIC.

nick p

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 11:04:16 pm »
hi daniel

could you let me have the details of this company please thought about doing this myself before

cheers nick p

lynngc

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 11:18:36 pm »
daniel,
if i had known this morning you were wanting better photos, i would of taken some.

my daughter brought MUD all the way up the stairs on my new'ish light fawn.
the air was blue this morning as you can imagine.

but was saved by the neighbour who carpet cleans.

mud completly gone, mad eh!  paying someone else to do my work. LOL

best of luck with your advertising daniel, hope it brings in the pennies.

lynn
lynn @ gower cleaning services, swansea.

carpetclean

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2006, 06:23:46 am »
? i cant see any graphics at all only the words before and after.  would be interested in the company info though . why not post it? regards pete
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

Graeme@Access

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2006, 08:24:28 am »
Hi,

www.signsandshirts.co.uk i presume

Jason is OK, but he messed up our order 3 times and took 10 weeks to resolve it.  Price definately is not the same as value in this case.

Hope this helps or indeed answers the question, but i refuse to read CONSTANT CAPS on principle.

Graeme

Geoff Jewkes

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 08:53:33 am »
Looks good to me, especially at such a small cost!!!

the red carpet

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 09:54:42 am »
Yep, thats the company www.signsandshirts.co.uk i also dealt with jason and although i havent got my order yet as i only got my proof yesterday, he was quick enough sorting out the proof, and his price is good.

If i do get messed about by this company i will be the first to let you all know.

Daniel

carpetclean

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 10:18:47 am »
following the link and a link from that took me to the van section and it was signs of life a company i have used three times with great results. must be a sister company
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

gwrightson

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 04:14:26 pm »
expensive , if you want my opinion ;) digital photography on van is not as expensive as they make you believe, if you want a quote for signs or digital i suggest you try these  The alternative sign company . based nr selby yorks
 tel. 01757630888   fax. 0157630244   there web site is down at moment

helpful, quality graphics and digital imaging 

they did my merc sprinter med w/base complete signs sides, back including 3 digital pics, all for a touch over £200
    give them a try , nothing to loose
 geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

HQCS (John Kastrian)

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 04:46:11 pm »
I actually live about 300 yards from them,and until now had never heard of them,thanks for posting the link,will know where to go next time-John