Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

Use of clensan
« on: January 18, 2012, 04:45:15 pm »
I am now having to use the new clensan as old stock now gone. Having read label it says clean before application. Apply by direct spraying then rinse.

Am I to take it you now can't mix it anymore and have to clean... spray application... then rinse for a second time?

steven Banks

Re: Use of clensan
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 05:27:07 pm »
Off topic, but how is that Tm coming on?

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 05:53:32 pm »
Should have the other van back by the weekend, all manuals, wiring diagrams, water flow charts, spare parts needed etc sourced, machine been stripped and cleaned, frame been repainted, engine ok, blower ok (been painted for protection from rust) heat exchanger had a small hole - now repaired, tested and works perfect, all parts been cleaned and repainted where needed, wiring been checked and small diode been purchased from US and fitted, waste tank, filters etc been cleaned out, auto pump-out cleaned out, waste tank 2" gate valve replaced, wiring checked and tested for refitting, couple of hoses replaced, all fitting changed at front of machine - just in case, got new solonoid, new pressure regulator valve, heat temp sensor - just in case, exhaust repainted, new belts etc - just waiting for the van, chomping at the bitt as cant build outside of the van as too heavy...........

You did ask  ;)

steven Banks

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 08:13:21 pm »
Great stuff, you will have to post up some pics of the completed build. There should be a projects section on here.

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 03:30:36 pm »
I take it that nobody uses Clensan on here then ?

Russ Chadd

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 05:47:29 pm »
I used some the other day on a car interior, i remember reading the instruction and it says you have to clean the area as normal using your pre spray, agitation and extraction then spray with clensan and wait for about 15 mins then rinse.

So if i understand its a post-clean sanitiser... 

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 07:25:25 pm »
Apparently they changed the formulation so that it now no longer compatable with crystal green.
Why they changed something that worked I don't know, but it is a post clean product now, which needs to be rinsed afterwards.