Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard Basey-Fisher

line-x or speedline
« on: December 23, 2011, 08:04:43 am »
picked up the new van and this time i am going to have it lined  .  last time i did it myself with protectakote stuff and swore i would never touch it again .   

for those who have had it done in the van did you put it straight onto the bed floor or on tp of the ply lining

regards

Rich

CARPET KNIGHTS

Re: line-x or speedline
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 04:32:01 pm »
Hi Richard

Go for the line x . their head office is in barnstable. It really is amazing stuff. I had mine sprayed straight to the floor and about a foot up the sides. I can get in the van and pressure wash it out and it comes up like new everytime.

It also cures in 3 seconds they were in the back of the van spraying it and then walking on it, I think the speedliner takes 3 days.

Cheers Goron

Richard Basey-Fisher

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 04:39:43 pm »
Hi Richard

Go for the line x . their head office is in barnstable. It really is amazing stuff. I had mine sprayed straight to the floor and about a foot up the sides. I can get in the van and pressure wash it out and it comes up like new everytime.

It also cures in 3 seconds they were in the back of the van spraying it and then walking on it, I think the speedliner takes 3 days.

Cheers Goron

thanks goron i thought it was you who had it done  .  went up there today . and was impressed s its being done on the 3 rd

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 04:46:47 pm »
You won't regret it, I had mine done and the machine fitted the next day.

Richard Basey-Fisher

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 04:57:42 pm »
if you dont mind me asking goron how much did you pay or emal me if you dont want to put on here

info@pt-cleaningservices.co.uk