Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Helen

Don't you just love 'em!
« on: December 20, 2011, 10:18:00 am »
Just picked up a call from a lady who said I've booked for a carpet clean tomorrow, but I can't remember who it is with ??? I took her name and said no, it wasn't with us. So she says......."have you any idea who it is then" quite indignant!!!! I stifled a laugh and said that I didn't. Then she comes out with "oh I haven't got time for all this, I was going to cancel anyway, so I'll just let them turn up and find out!"  Charmimg........
 Although we couldn't fit it in tomorrow, I was going to offer our services.....glad she got that last bit in before I did ;D

derek west

Re: Don't you just love 'em!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 02:56:15 pm »
hate people like that.
i had a call yesterday, lady who had booked last week for tomorrow morning has decided not to bother and leave it till new year, hey ho. lie in it is, unless i fill it by tonight.

garyfindlay

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 04:09:19 pm »
I`ve never had so many cancellations. Nothing worse than telling someone you`ve no spaces and then some ar5eole cancels a couple of hours before hand.

Colin Day

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 04:30:58 pm »
I reluctantly took on a sofa clean for tomorrow, I'm half expecting a cancellation really... If so, I'm getting on the drink tonight.... ;D

Paul Moss

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 04:50:06 pm »
 ;D ;D
Colin get a truck and then you can do that sort of thing with out any stress  ;D ;D mind you, you will then need to find a different reason for the missus to having the extra drinky  ;)

MAX Carpets

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 07:24:02 pm »
Cancellations have been high for us this year. Managed to fill all the slots though, apart from the one I had for Xmas eve ..........every cloud!

wynne jones

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 08:10:42 pm »
Loads of messers about this time of year, let's face it if they ring up this week they are at the very least not very organised.

Had a guy ring up last week, could tell he was a messer. Double booked him in and sure enough got the call 'he was having friends round that day can I do it Friday? GO AWAY!
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.