Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rycalshaw

van graphics
« on: December 08, 2011, 01:39:52 pm »
hi guys, i,m thinking of getting the van signed up in the new year,thinking about basing it on the bullseye tv show, do you think i,d be breaking any copyright laws etc, and as anyone got any pics with prices that they could post..cheers

Llaaww

if it is dirty it is fair game

rycalshaw

Re: van graphics
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 04:50:00 pm »
ha ha, now thats what i call the ultimate gimmick, forgot to say my business is called bullseye cleaning sevices and i dint just pluck it out of thin air :D

Halfadaylee

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 05:22:59 pm »
hi guys, i,m thinking of getting the van signed up in the new year,thinking about basing it on the bullseye tv show, do you think i,d be breaking any copyright laws etc, and as anyone got any pics with prices that they could post..cheers

Look what you could have won. ;D
Do you remember the dissapointment on the faces of that couple from landlocked Tamworth, Staffordshire that won the ocean going speedboat. Class
Carn't beat a bit of bully.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 11:35:44 pm »
now lets see... youve got your tankards, your darts, the money you won earlier and your BFH!  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

poleman

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 01:16:12 am »
not sure what darts has to do with window cleaning!!!!! not very professional!!!! (more like smokey working mans club) each to there own!!!!

rycalshaw

Re: van graphics New
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 09:11:48 am »
it,s a positive name mate like ACE or PREMIER or A1  it doesn,t  have to be related to the work, as for the graphics,i take the wife into town every morning an pass literally dozens of sign written vans but never take notice of them. the idea is for it to catch peoples eye because once you have their attention they will also read the info that,s on there, i believe theres a guy in the carpet cleaning section who,s van is just covered in zoo animals and he gets loads of work because he grabs peoples attention..it,s just a marketing gimmick..