Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Hewett a star.
« on: December 09, 2011, 09:01:35 pm »
I have just bought and new membranes and filters of Johns Hewett from Expand to Wash. Well with his advice and help I have tripled my ro out put.His a very knowledgeable guy that knows what he is talking about. AS a window cleaner with many years in the business knows were we are coming from.I bought a 100 psi  24 volt pump ,2x 100 gal membranes and 3 filters for 145 quit including vat and delivery I was impressed. I would recomend John to any windie having problems with RO and Di it is so easy to wast money on the wrong advice.

windiewasher

Re: John Hewett a star.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 09:05:25 pm »
I have just bought and new membranes and filters of Johns Hewett from Expand to Wash. Well with his advice and help I have tripled my ro out put.His a very knowledgeable guy that knows what he is talking about. AS a window cleaner with many years in the business knows were we are coming from.I bought a 100 psi  24 volt pump ,2x 100 gal membranes and 3 filters for 145 quit including vat and delivery I was impressed. I would recomend John to any windie having problems with RO and Di it is so easy to wast money on the wrong advice.

i used to be a fan but not anymore! ???
i just bought 2x200 gpd membranes and 3 filters delivered from vyair just over £90.they are very helpful aftersales too! ;D
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

gary999

Re: John Hewett a star.
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:42:30 pm »
he is extremely helpful,knows the equipment he sells inside and out
any problems which are rare he sorts them pronto.

thumbs up from me as a supplier :)