Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Total shine cleaning services

Fog wash 6 or 8 ml micro bore...?
« on: November 20, 2011, 08:37:20 am »
Hi all
1st week with fogwash and can really see the benefits of hot..! Plumbing issues causing a lot of stress, had initial probs of the hot water out connector so have changed to brass one and this now ok, 2nd prob is my 6ml micro bore sprung a few leaks on the reel itself near where it actuall joins the reel,need to really get this sorted as man hours wasted and stress levels rising..!
Any one out there who can possibly help or talk me thru how to sort this once and for all will go on my secret Santa list..!
I am running 6ml micro bore so wise to swap to 8ml,? What's the difference and then do all the connectors from on hose and 3poles need changing
Most of the leaks still occurring once I turn hose off at the pole end as the pump still runs for 30 secs till enough back pressure for it to stop causing the hose to obviously pressurise ...!
Any help very gratefully received

Cheers-graham

Re: Fog wash 6 or 8 ml micro bore...?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 12:44:20 pm »
Hiya Ive got 8mm hose but have got a decent hose reel which i got from gardiners for £180 which have all metal fittings so dont leak, Ive also put the end of the hose in hot water and stretched it around the plastic fitting what Peter supplied which goes onto the brass fitting on the bottom of the shower and used a jubilee clip which has been good with no leaks ...The only thing I did as I wasnt sure when reeling the hose reel in was that water would go back into the shower which I thinks not good for it so I cut the hose and put a connector there so I can pull apart when reeling in also I wouldnt have to undo that brass screw to drain out the water in the winter as it drains out from the connector I put in hope this helps Rich ...

Total shine cleaning services

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 12:06:33 am »
Thanks mate,for now got it running on summer setting with gas on about half flow and getting the temperature slightly lower but next investment will be a decent reel With metal fittings

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 03:26:36 pm »
No probs good luck Total  8)