Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

perfectpanesplymouth

Re: a little advice please guys?
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 06:25:31 pm »
I collect on one night a week which is Wednesday and only between 6 and 8pm and I tell custies this. If I miss them I tell them I will collect next time. I also leave S.A.E. (2nd class) for those who like cheques(got quite a few who don't do anything online let alone banking!) I also do paypal not worried about the cost of it as it's tax deductable anyway ( I think  :D )
I just think custies like to see a face they recognise when they are paying a bill,makes it a little less painfull! Also if they have any complaints you can deal with it there and then for them. And before you say it I don't get a lot of complaints ;D Only get them when I take on staff! Not doing that again!

wfp master

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 06:31:37 pm »
ive always collected its a bit of a ball ach but its good public relations in my opinion and not just another faceless person wanting money i always take time to have a banter
agree. ;D

Paddy Woods

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 06:49:56 pm »
what about the custy when you call & they say oh i have no ££...and you call again in two nights & they pretend they not in (car there tv on!)  >:(.......but i like the idea of the simple coin bag to be left somewhere discreetly i think that would work & done once they would do this ongoing .