Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andrew christopher

Got this email today:

The new 2011 edition of the Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Report is published this week. It contains reliable sector information showing market share, trends and industry averages. This makes it easy to benchmark against the latest figures for each company in the Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning sector (click here on this link to view the listing of the 261 companies analysed). We offer customer service second to none and this includes the facility to add any other relevant firms you may care to suggest using our unique free updating service following your subscription.

Why operate in the dark when you can have a clearly presented analysis of changes in the sector and within each competitor at just £145 if you like the eBook format, £195 if you prefer the printed book, or £245 if you wish to work with the data using the searchable database version? To subscribe, click order now. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me on 01369 840 643. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Niel Dalrymple
Managing Director

Merlin Scott Associates Limited
Dunselma Castle, Strone, Dunoon, PA23 8RU
Tel +44 (0)1369 840 643, Fax +44 (0)1369 840 363

PS You can see a PDF sample of this report which shows the report contents and includes a live sample company here (it is a 2MB download)

Merlin Scott Associates Limited (Reg Number 02810804, Reg Office Haffner Hoff & Co, Manchester House, 86 Princesss Street, Manchester, M16 6NP) does not accept any legal responsibility for any statements made in this message. Any attachments have been checked for viruses but no legal responsibility can be accepted for any failure to use virus checking software at the recipient's end. If you are no longer interested in our services click alter mailing list and your details will be removed from our customer email contact listing.

Clicked on here for listing:

http://www.merlinscottassociates.co.uk/MSAL/RLN/7371912WF639.html

Link to sample report:

http://www.merlinscottassociates.co.uk/MSAL/PDF_Sample_ReportsN/7371912WF639.pdf

Henry Halliday is on the list.

Doug Holloway

Re: Email Carpet and upholstery report.Interest to Mike Halliday
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 01:45:24 pm »
Hi Guys

It's basically a list of CC's with Limited companies, so all the info is in the public domain.

Cheers

Doug

John Kelly

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 03:55:22 pm »
Bit pointless when majority are sole traders.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 03:56:10 pm »
or just ask me and i sell you the info for £50 ;D ;D

what could this info be used for? can't see the point really
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Joe H

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 03:59:03 pm »
Must be some mugs that buy it or they would'nt produce it.

andrew christopher

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 04:35:06 pm »
Better ask for a refund then and send the money to JK instead.

Don't need the money though as i have 12.7 million dollars coming that i won in a lottery in Belarus.

Joe H

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 04:37:09 pm »
 ;D