Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Matt Gibson

Hard surface rotary cleaner with vac port
« on: June 30, 2011, 10:35:19 am »
Hi Guys,

I thought id post this in this section too as i know a few of you use TM and possibly do some interior hard surface cleaning. I used to do this kind of work in Australia, and i know there are handtools out there with rotary pressure cling fitting and a vac recovery port in the top. I have a job cleaning the floors and stairs in a communal close in a tennement block.. i need to contain the water but dont wanna spend £400 on a mosmatic one.

I was just wondering if any of you guys know where i can get a average/decent one for a few jobs a year. I have only been finding ones suitable for pressure washing, or on pressure washing websites, i thought maybe i was missing a trick with the interior hard surface cleaning sites etc..

Have attached a pic, was looking for something similar, but not specifically like, this. I will be attaching a pressure washing lance to it.

Cheers,

Matt

gwrightson

Re: Hard surface rotary cleaner with vac port
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 07:07:04 pm »

I think a fair few of us want one of those at the right price, I know i do !! :D

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Matt Gibson

Re: Hard surface rotary cleaner with vac port
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 08:25:16 am »
yeah tell me about it....its extortion for the price, considering what it actually is..

I think the plan is buy a standard wall cleaner, and weld a vac port in...