Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Michele

Newbie looking for advice
« on: October 10, 2005, 07:55:45 pm »
I have just registered and am i glad i found this forum (by mistake i might add!) I have recently set up in cleaning, and due to a great response from my initial flyer drop have slightly more work than i can cope with (a good problem i know!)  I was just wondering if any of you have been through this and what the best way to deal with it is??? my next step is to find staff to take on, but i am just thinking about which way to get them and go onto the next stage.

CMS

Re: Newbie looking for advice
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 07:59:12 pm »
Hi Michele

What area do you operate in?

Michele

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 08:09:51 pm »
I am between Glasgow and Stirling.  A beautiful part of the country

CMS

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 08:23:51 pm »
I thought I recognised your company name from around here (Shropshire) but it was something similar.

I can't help you with your problem other than to say that The Job Centre have a section where you can place your vacancies 'online'.

You have an excellent web site by the way. I'm sure you won't mind me putting the address on here.

All you guys who are in the 'domestic' market take a look at this.................

http://www.thebutlerservice.org.uk

Michele

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 05:21:59 pm »
Thanks a lot for the feedback, i have contacted the job centre and am pursuing this line.

Maybe i'm in the wrong job though, i did the website myself!! Maybe there is another career for me.