Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Erithwc

Are fan jets better and quicker
« on: May 11, 2011, 01:02:02 pm »
i looking for ways to be quicker on rinsing as i take far to long and wondered if fan jets are better and quicker than pencil jets  ???

mlscontractcleaner

Re: Are fan jets better and quicker
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 01:30:11 pm »
Why is it taking you too long to rinse?????

Just a quick backward and forwards across the glass from top to bottom; why does that take you a long time???
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 01:34:46 pm »
Turn your flow up.
Spit and polish

Erithwc

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 03:00:36 pm »
hi mlscontractcleaner

not sure over doing it i think as i don't want to leave marks behind, i will get quicker with time but didn't know if fan jets would help   ???

just ordered a tap for my pole from purefreedom so i don't have to keep disconnecting the hose or folding the hose to wipe the sills ect.

thanks paul

Pope vader

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 03:37:57 pm »
get a extreme wide brush with fan jets, i have one and my flow is on 35,  u wil luse less water and be quicker

Seymour Sunshine

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 03:45:19 pm »
Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxT68-W9XMI

I love the idea of fans and pencils in the same brush. Can't see much point in it, but it's good if you want to use both at different times.

Banjo players are sent from heaven ... to make drummers look good.

Alex Allen

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 05:20:55 pm »
i looking for ways to be quicker on rinsing as i take far to long and wondered if fan jets are better and quicker than pencil jets  ???

miscotractcleaner is right
the rinse is always quick
unless you are trying to clean the window with the rinse

Matthew JN

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 06:11:28 pm »
Get the fan jets  - its the only way - so much faster and better rinse - but you having the right brush is key, and where you fit the jets.

Get the salmon plastic bristle brush from Peter fogwill and fit lumark 40 deg jets by removing the row of bristles below the top ones - tell you what - i will try to post a picture up here of the way to do it - i just fitted 3x brushes last night for myself.  Then if i can i will try to post a video clip of the best technique for rinsing on the glass - these brushes are ace for rinsing on and so light and quick - trust me  :)

Lee GLS

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 06:16:49 pm »
if you use fan jets you need a mono brush so you can rinse on the glass, i started with a SL DT mono, but i find the bristles too hard, i now switch between the aerial brush and the xtreme brush, both are lovely brushes, its a shame the aerial brush isnt lighter but there you go.