Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

supamax 47c- what a great pole
« on: March 17, 2011, 06:36:04 pm »
Took delivery of my new supamax 47ft compact on Monday, used 1st time today. Well worth the wait, what a great pole.
So light, great clamps, slides smoothly,  its just about perfect. I have never used Gardiners before, now all new poles I buy will be Gardiners. Would definately recommend to everyone.
Darren
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

mlscontractcleaner

Re: supamax 47c- what a great pole
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 06:39:50 pm »
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to read this; I'll be picking up a Supermax 50 in a couple of weeks and toread another person's review on a similar pole is good.

I'll be going from Extel poles over to GArdiner and I can't wait ;D
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 06:46:06 pm »
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to read this; I'll be picking up a Supermax 50 in a couple of weeks and toread another person's review on a similar pole is good.

Well worth the money, you will be impressed, I changed over from Extel. You have to start somewhere, Extel do the job and have earnt me good money, but  new poles now will all be Gardiners.
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 07:13:34 pm »
I agree you do have to start somewhere but I started more than 20 years ago; I guess I must just be a bit thick or something ;D

The mad thing is that when I found out that the pole I want is out of stock I phones Varitech and all they had were 60ft Extel poles for a whooping £1,500+; total madness. :o
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 08:52:51 pm »

Like going from a horse & cart to a Ferrari! ;D

You'll never look back mate! ;)